iffy on the Tuivasa/Arlovski fight. Tuivasa should get him out of there early, but I do think there's a possibility a veteran Arlovski could weather the storm for the first few minutes and win in the later rounds.
GL!
I'm on RDA too.
iffy on the Tuivasa/Arlovski fight. Tuivasa should get him out of there early, but I do think there's a possibility a veteran Arlovski could weather the storm for the first few minutes and win in the later rounds.
iffy on the Tuivasa/Arlovski fight. Tuivasa should get him out of there early, we all know about Andre's chin these days, but I do think there's a possibility a veteran Arlovski could weather the storm for the first few minutes and win in the later rounds.
GL!
Quote Originally Posted by sykkNick:
I'm on RDA too.
iffy on the Tuivasa/Arlovski fight. Tuivasa should get him out of there early, we all know about Andre's chin these days, but I do think there's a possibility a veteran Arlovski could weather the storm for the first few minutes and win in the later rounds.