That was a shocking loss. Huge gap in wrestling intelligence. Sage didnt even bother to defend it with his free hand after he made an error not realizing he was getting set up. Barberena pulled off an impressive arm triangle.
Sage just gave up..
That was a shocking loss. Huge gap in wrestling intelligence. Sage didnt even bother to defend it with his free hand after he made an error not realizing he was getting set up. Barberena pulled off an impressive arm triangle.
Pathetic. The guy looks like a turtle tumped over on his back. Great athleticism etc. but he looks like he never trained Jui Jitsu. Also as Rogan called it "a quick tap". The guy just quit.
Pathetic. The guy looks like a turtle tumped over on his back. Great athleticism etc. but he looks like he never trained Jui Jitsu. Also as Rogan called it "a quick tap". The guy just quit.
I was looking for the idiot that posted the UFC was working toward a fight between Sage & Conor.I said that was preposterous.I hit Johnson,U1.5,Rothwell losing Over2.5 Ben/Jo sh ..Good night that helped.Betting UFC is awesome.I thought
I was looking for the idiot that posted the UFC was working toward a fight between Sage & Conor.I said that was preposterous.I hit Johnson,U1.5,Rothwell losing Over2.5 Ben/Jo sh ..Good night that helped.Betting UFC is awesome.I thought
He was promising prospect. Still think he can reach cerrone level or higher if he wanted to.
Sage lacks drive, he is submissive by nature..
He doesnt even want to be in UFC now that I think about it or even win the belt. He's in this situation because he was raised to be an athlete.
I think Sage wanted to lose that fight in some way.. not consciously. He didnt care if he lost or not, that explains why he didnt fight out of the submission. He even punched with his free hand rather than pull the arm out.. lol. He showed this behaviour last fight yet I didnt think too much of it, not taking the fight seriously and laughing.
Same thing as Ellenberger he could of finished the match twice and didnt follow up when he rocked Saffediene. Some fighters have to know that they will never be the champ and that loses them matches. Late in peoples career it becomes just a pay check.
More things to consider..
He was promising prospect. Still think he can reach cerrone level or higher if he wanted to.
Sage lacks drive, he is submissive by nature..
He doesnt even want to be in UFC now that I think about it or even win the belt. He's in this situation because he was raised to be an athlete.
I think Sage wanted to lose that fight in some way.. not consciously. He didnt care if he lost or not, that explains why he didnt fight out of the submission. He even punched with his free hand rather than pull the arm out.. lol. He showed this behaviour last fight yet I didnt think too much of it, not taking the fight seriously and laughing.
Same thing as Ellenberger he could of finished the match twice and didnt follow up when he rocked Saffediene. Some fighters have to know that they will never be the champ and that loses them matches. Late in peoples career it becomes just a pay check.
its embarrassing for the UFC to hear mitrione saying last week that Sage make more $ than him. Mitrione fights through two eye pokes. And Sage quick taps. I was certainly wondering about the validity of that match but a few fighters seem to stick up for Sage. But wow.
Despite Sages pussiness. Props to Barbarena for a good fight. Great all around skills
its embarrassing for the UFC to hear mitrione saying last week that Sage make more $ than him. Mitrione fights through two eye pokes. And Sage quick taps. I was certainly wondering about the validity of that match but a few fighters seem to stick up for Sage. But wow.
Despite Sages pussiness. Props to Barbarena for a good fight. Great all around skills