• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Sage Northcutt

    Lonestar210
    BioAim
    J-MoneyMaker
    Petermuscle
    StackMyLoot
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 829
    Posts: 14
     
    Lonestar210
    Lonestar210
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 218
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 12:23 PM ET #1

    I am hearing a lot of talk if this gets past the 2nd round, Pfister will drag it out and win by decision. And it seems the money has been going on him because now Northcutt is -900, was -1250 yesterday on 5Dimes.

    Are people feeling less confident about Sage after the weigh-in? Or just taking a lottery ticket with Cody Pfister hoping he can grind out a win. Because he is not slouch like Trevino, Sage's last opponent. He can take a punch and is a good wrestler.

    I'd like to hear other opinions on this match.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am hearing a lot of talk if this gets past the 2nd round, Pfister will drag it out and win by decision. And it seems the money has been going on him because now Northcutt is -900, was -1250 yesterday on 5Dimes.

    Are people feeling less confident about Sage after the weigh-in? Or just taking a lottery ticket with Cody Pfister hoping he can grind out a win. Because he is not slouch like Trevino, Sage's last opponent. He can take a punch and is a good wrestler.

    I'd like to hear other opinions on this match.
     
    BioAim
    BioAim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 7:44 PM ET #2

    I would be surprised sage doesn't fully dominate him

    Reply
    I would be surprised sage doesn't fully dominate him

     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #3

    the odds on Sage are a bit out of control, even still at -900, when he has yet to really prove anything. I agree that dispatching of Trevino in the first minute doesn't really prove much. We still have yet to see Northcutt's chin and cardio tested yet. Or what happens when he gets taken down. However, there's no denying he is a freakish athlete with loads of potential. And I highly doubt the UFC would be feeding him Pfister if they weren't very well aware of the likely outcome that should occur. While I don't necessarily agree with the high odds on Sage, there is no way in hell I could ever back Pfister in this spot. I personally threw Nortchutt in a few parlays, but that was it. I still don't think we will know much more about him after tonight. Not until he fights a legit fighter. The UFC did the same with Paige too. She fought nobody and has all of the hype, but I don't think she's that great. Wouldn't be surprised to see her get caught in a sub by Rose tonight.
    Reply
    the odds on Sage are a bit out of control, even still at -900, when he has yet to really prove anything. I agree that dispatching of Trevino in the first minute doesn't really prove much. We still have yet to see Northcutt's chin and cardio tested yet. Or what happens when he gets taken down. However, there's no denying he is a freakish athlete with loads of potential. And I highly doubt the UFC would be feeding him Pfister if they weren't very well aware of the likely outcome that should occur. While I don't necessarily agree with the high odds on Sage, there is no way in hell I could ever back Pfister in this spot. I personally threw Nortchutt in a few parlays, but that was it. I still don't think we will know much more about him after tonight. Not until he fights a legit fighter. The UFC did the same with Paige too. She fought nobody and has all of the hype, but I don't think she's that great. Wouldn't be surprised to see her get caught in a sub by Rose tonight.
     
    Petermuscle
    Petermuscle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:13 PM ET #4

    are you kidding me? no no no. Paige Wins tonight forsure, better training regime better wrestling base bettter cardio, her pressure fighting style is like gsp's not the prettiest but highly effect. van zant is a true lock
    Reply
    are you kidding me? no no no. Paige Wins tonight forsure, better training regime better wrestling base bettter cardio, her pressure fighting style is like gsp's not the prettiest but highly effect. van zant is a true lock
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:46 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:

    are you kidding me? no no no. Paige Wins tonight forsure, better training regime better wrestling base bettter cardio, her pressure fighting style is like gsp's not the prettiest but highly effect. van zant is a true lock


    I don't know about calling PVZ a LOCK. That's a scary word to throw around, especially on someone who has faced NOBODY and has found herself in questionable positions in just about every fight I've seen her in. She pushes a ferocious pace, but she also leaves herself in very vulnerable positions. She just hasn't paid for it yet because she hasn't faced anyone that is talented enough to take advantage of the holes in her game. Rose is by no means great either, but she can at least find a submission if Paige leaves herself open. I'm not saying Paige won't win, but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if she lost. I'm personally taking a shot on the under because I think there will be a finish either way. Good luck if you're going large on Paige.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:

    are you kidding me? no no no. Paige Wins tonight forsure, better training regime better wrestling base bettter cardio, her pressure fighting style is like gsp's not the prettiest but highly effect. van zant is a true lock


    I don't know about calling PVZ a LOCK. That's a scary word to throw around, especially on someone who has faced NOBODY and has found herself in questionable positions in just about every fight I've seen her in. She pushes a ferocious pace, but she also leaves herself in very vulnerable positions. She just hasn't paid for it yet because she hasn't faced anyone that is talented enough to take advantage of the holes in her game. Rose is by no means great either, but she can at least find a submission if Paige leaves herself open. I'm not saying Paige won't win, but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if she lost. I'm personally taking a shot on the under because I think there will be a finish either way. Good luck if you're going large on Paige.
     
    Petermuscle
    Petermuscle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #6

    thank you I just went 1 large on paige
    Reply
    thank you I just went 1 large on paige
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 11:20 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:

    thank you I just went 1 large on paige


    So all it took was another guy to have another opinion than yours on the internet to convince you to go large on page?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:

    thank you I just went 1 large on paige


    So all it took was another guy to have another opinion than yours on the internet to convince you to go large on page?
     
    Petermuscle
    Petermuscle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 11:31 PM ET #8

    no I always picking page. always. shes a lock. need to cover my elias theodoreau losses only picked him cuz he was canadian like me, bad choice
    Reply
    no I always picking page. always. shes a lock. need to cover my elias theodoreau losses only picked him cuz he was canadian like me, bad choice
     
    Petermuscle
    Petermuscle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 11:36 PM ET #9

    I don't know where you people get your info from, the ufc marketing department? lol
    Reply
    I don't know where you people get your info from, the ufc marketing department? lol
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 11:44 PM ET #10

    Page is getting pummled so far.


    Reply
    Page is getting pummled so far.


     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 12:18 AM ET #11

    I NEVER like to be that guy......but you were a bit too cocky and kind of a jerk about all of this lol. I knew Paige might give Rose some openings but holy cow, I didn't realize it would be 20+ minutes worth of getting pummeled. Credit to Paige for having some heart and surviving as long as she did, but heart and a positive attitude will only take you so far in this sport before you get exposed. Back to giving Paige a bottom-20 fighter so that she can bounce back and have a solid W. That was a BEATDOWN. Wish you would have listened.
    Reply
    I NEVER like to be that guy......but you were a bit too cocky and kind of a jerk about all of this lol. I knew Paige might give Rose some openings but holy cow, I didn't realize it would be 20+ minutes worth of getting pummeled. Credit to Paige for having some heart and surviving as long as she did, but heart and a positive attitude will only take you so far in this sport before you get exposed. Back to giving Paige a bottom-20 fighter so that she can bounce back and have a solid W. That was a BEATDOWN. Wish you would have listened.
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 12:31 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    I NEVER like to be that guy......but you were a bit too cocky and kind of a jerk about all of this lol. I knew Paige might give Rose some openings but holy cow, I didn't realize it would be 20+ minutes worth of getting pummeled. Credit to Paige for having some heart and surviving as long as she did, but heart and a positive attitude will only take you so far in this sport before you get exposed. Back to giving Paige a bottom-20 fighter so that she can bounce back and have a solid W. That was a BEATDOWN. Wish you would have listened.




    I knew the winner half a month ago with this bad matchup.

    344800058-111/29/15 3:46am$200.00$320.00$520.00Win12/10/15 11:00pm  UFC Fighting  1001 Rose Namajunas +160* vs Paige Van Zant 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    I NEVER like to be that guy......but you were a bit too cocky and kind of a jerk about all of this lol. I knew Paige might give Rose some openings but holy cow, I didn't realize it would be 20+ minutes worth of getting pummeled. Credit to Paige for having some heart and surviving as long as she did, but heart and a positive attitude will only take you so far in this sport before you get exposed. Back to giving Paige a bottom-20 fighter so that she can bounce back and have a solid W. That was a BEATDOWN. Wish you would have listened.




    I knew the winner half a month ago with this bad matchup.

    344800058-111/29/15 3:46am$200.00$320.00$520.00Win12/10/15 11:00pm  UFC Fighting  1001 Rose Namajunas +160* vs Paige Van Zant 

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 12:50 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:

    thank you I just went 1 large on paige


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:

    thank you I just went 1 large on paige


     
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 3:42 AM ET #14

    Wait a minute, you mean the guy that said Paige was a true lock and upped his bet even more once I stated my opinion never came back the same night or the next day to eat some crow? Shocker I think I also saw him say Connor is a lock tomorrow night too. I guess the Connor-backers are screwed
    Reply
    Wait a minute, you mean the guy that said Paige was a true lock and upped his bet even more once I stated my opinion never came back the same night or the next day to eat some crow? Shocker I think I also saw him say Connor is a lock tomorrow night too. I guess the Connor-backers are screwed
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.