From what I've seen from Ronda, and the way she's coming into the ring these days, I think she's going to go right for it. She may strike with her for say 30 seconds, and if it isn't going well I think she'll just clinch up and go to the ground and finish the fight quickly.
First I bet inside round 1 at -300, then it dropped to -195 ??
I bet more at -195, Any idea why the line would have dropped?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Does anybody see this going past round 1?
From what I've seen from Ronda, and the way she's coming into the ring these days, I think she's going to go right for it. She may strike with her for say 30 seconds, and if it isn't going well I think she'll just clinch up and go to the ground and finish the fight quickly.
First I bet inside round 1 at -300, then it dropped to -195 ??
I bet more at -195, Any idea why the line would have dropped?
With only one fight of Ronda's going past the first round, and that was a rematch against a proven top 3 contender, it's hard to see a long fight here. If there is any doubt about this fight ending in the first 5 minutes, it's only because the UFC/media wanted and created it.
There is no evidence to suggest that HH is an elite well-rounded fighter that can steer an elite grappler, nor evidence that RRR will fight patiently enough to let HH find her range for a head kick.
If you think (the royal you) there is something there that has yet to be shown, best of luck to you.
I've even seen comparisons to Tyson vs Douglas, and to that point, all you can do is laugh at the lasting legacy that fight has had.
I like the 1st round odds, hedge with the 2nd round if you must.
With only one fight of Ronda's going past the first round, and that was a rematch against a proven top 3 contender, it's hard to see a long fight here. If there is any doubt about this fight ending in the first 5 minutes, it's only because the UFC/media wanted and created it.
There is no evidence to suggest that HH is an elite well-rounded fighter that can steer an elite grappler, nor evidence that RRR will fight patiently enough to let HH find her range for a head kick.
If you think (the royal you) there is something there that has yet to be shown, best of luck to you.
I've even seen comparisons to Tyson vs Douglas, and to that point, all you can do is laugh at the lasting legacy that fight has had.
I like the 1st round odds, hedge with the 2nd round if you must.