I was walking behind Amanda Nunes and she bent over to tie her shoe or something and I seen her balls. I knew right then that she is going to knock Ronda out and it will not even be a close match tonight.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I was walking behind Amanda Nunes and she bent over to tie her shoe or something and I seen her balls. I knew right then that she is going to knock Ronda out and it will not even be a close match tonight.
I was walking behind Amanda Nunes and she bent over to tie her shoe or something and I seen her balls. I knew right then that she is going to knock Ronda out and it will not even be a close match tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by UglyKidJoe:
I was walking behind Amanda Nunes and she bent over to tie her shoe or something and I seen her balls. I knew right then that she is going to knock Ronda out and it will not even be a close match tonight.
At the Westgate, saw a guy bet a taped up and rubberbanded brick of hundreds about 6 inches thick, 2:55 p.m. PST. It was awesome. I looked at what line changed, Nunes went down to +130. All day it had been bouncing +150 to +165. Good luck with your bets.
At the Westgate, saw a guy bet a taped up and rubberbanded brick of hundreds about 6 inches thick, 2:55 p.m. PST. It was awesome. I looked at what line changed, Nunes went down to +130. All day it had been bouncing +150 to +165. Good luck with your bets.
I can't believe Magny won the decision. He was on his back most of the time but he was elbowing Hendricks in the top of his nogin. Those must have hurt like hell.
I can't believe Magny won the decision. He was on his back most of the time but he was elbowing Hendricks in the top of his nogin. Those must have hurt like hell.