I don't think max will win this one ... ROD IS BEING OVER LOOKED ... YES THE long layoff is coming to think about but Rodguiez is game... I think he will out strike max in this one ... rod has some crazy kicks wheel kicks I think this will throw max off
2 units for Rodguiez to win
1 unit for Rodguiez to win by Dec
Whale picks fixed picks and top plays
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I don't think max will win this one ... ROD IS BEING OVER LOOKED ... YES THE long layoff is coming to think about but Rodguiez is game... I think he will out strike max in this one ... rod has some crazy kicks wheel kicks I think this will throw max off
Yair will get jabbed and 1-2 the entire fight. Yair has a chance of landing one lucky strike but even then max recovers quicker than anybody. Yair loves to stand on the outside and that will only bode well for Max. This is a bad stylistic matchup for somebody long and rangy like max. Yair will be unrecognizable after this fight unless Max wants to finish it. I’m thinking 50-45/49-46. BOL though.
Yair will get jabbed and 1-2 the entire fight. Yair has a chance of landing one lucky strike but even then max recovers quicker than anybody. Yair loves to stand on the outside and that will only bode well for Max. This is a bad stylistic matchup for somebody long and rangy like max. Yair will be unrecognizable after this fight unless Max wants to finish it. I’m thinking 50-45/49-46. BOL though.