Don't see a lot of talk on this fight..... I for 1 think werdum @+$ is a gift. Reem has been much more controlled in his approach since his last ko loss and its paid nice dividends during his winning streak(excluding the loss to Stipe), but imo werdum is still the best heavyweight in the ufc he can definitely beat reem on the floor and he isn't totally outclassed if it stays standing. Thoughts are welcomed... I took Fabricio +105
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Don't see a lot of talk on this fight..... I for 1 think werdum @+$ is a gift. Reem has been much more controlled in his approach since his last ko loss and its paid nice dividends during his winning streak(excluding the loss to Stipe), but imo werdum is still the best heavyweight in the ufc he can definitely beat reem on the floor and he isn't totally outclassed if it stays standing. Thoughts are welcomed... I took Fabricio +105
Close fight for sure. Werdum is good on the floor but doesn't necessarily have the best takedowns/wrestling to get it there and Reem has solid takedown defense. If it stays standing, Reem has the better striking and clinch offense in my opinion. And like you mentioned, his more recent cautious approach has helped protect his glass chin. Werdum doesn't have many punching KOs in the last several years, so I think this fight stays standing and Overeem wins a decision most likely
Close fight for sure. Werdum is good on the floor but doesn't necessarily have the best takedowns/wrestling to get it there and Reem has solid takedown defense. If it stays standing, Reem has the better striking and clinch offense in my opinion. And like you mentioned, his more recent cautious approach has helped protect his glass chin. Werdum doesn't have many punching KOs in the last several years, so I think this fight stays standing and Overeem wins a decision most likely
I think Reem should win this fight pretty easy. Werdun is not a top 5 heavyweight anymore he is on his way out. I am looking at this match as one of the most solid picks. If I play any match It will be Reem for $1000. I like Yoel and Over 2.5 rounds in the main event i think is solid. Enjoy the action!
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
I think Reem should win this fight pretty easy. Werdun is not a top 5 heavyweight anymore he is on his way out. I am looking at this match as one of the most solid picks. If I play any match It will be Reem for $1000. I like Yoel and Over 2.5 rounds in the main event i think is solid. Enjoy the action!