Is there a good market betting UFC to be a professional sports bettor?
I had a run betting MMA but could not find the math.
I would wait for a heavy favorite to do bad in the beggning of the fight then bet them live and get a good price on them. I wasnt making money and I gave up on it. Perhaps I gave up too soon.
Is it a possibility to making a living on sports betting MMA? Where would I begin?
Keep in mind that I only will be using prophet exchange and sportstrade. These are betting exchanges. I want to this to be a long term thing so I dont want to use a traditional sportsbook as I will be banned eventually. Betting is limited to money line bets only and live bet money line.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi all,
Is there a good market betting UFC to be a professional sports bettor?
I had a run betting MMA but could not find the math.
I would wait for a heavy favorite to do bad in the beggning of the fight then bet them live and get a good price on them. I wasnt making money and I gave up on it. Perhaps I gave up too soon.
Is it a possibility to making a living on sports betting MMA? Where would I begin?
Keep in mind that I only will be using prophet exchange and sportstrade. These are betting exchanges. I want to this to be a long term thing so I dont want to use a traditional sportsbook as I will be banned eventually. Betting is limited to money line bets only and live bet money line.