YTD 14-28 -3.79 units
No UFC this weekend, but I will look for some value in PFL & Bellator tonight!
![]()
PFL - Cooper vs MacDonald
I like Cooper here. I waited all week for the line to get better but stayed around +100 and didn't move. I missed the boat when the odds first opened up around -220 for MacDonald....MacDonald fought a couple months ago against a very old and worn down Gleison Tibau and lost a split decision. Sure, MacDonald should have won that decision, but too give you an idea how lopsided that fight should have been, MacDonald was a -950 favorite going into that fight. MacDonald has fought in some war's and has taken a ton of damage in his career, and I think its catching up to him. Cooper on the other side is riding a 4 fight win streak, and looks like hes getting better after every fight. If Cooper can defend the take down early, and stay technical on the feet and not get caught off balance, his pace and striking will wear down MacDonald.
Cooper ML +100 - 1.5 unit to win 1.5 unit
PFL - Cooper vs MacDonald
I like Cooper here. I waited all week for the line to get better but stayed around +100 and didn't move. I missed the boat when the odds first opened up around -220 for MacDonald....MacDonald fought a couple months ago against a very old and worn down Gleison Tibau and lost a split decision. Sure, MacDonald should have won that decision, but too give you an idea how lopsided that fight should have been, MacDonald was a -950 favorite going into that fight. MacDonald has fought in some war's and has taken a ton of damage in his career, and I think its catching up to him. Cooper on the other side is riding a 4 fight win streak, and looks like hes getting better after every fight. If Cooper can defend the take down early, and stay technical on the feet and not get caught off balance, his pace and striking will wear down MacDonald.
Cooper ML +100 - 1.5 unit to win 1.5 unit
