+284: Implied odds for this is 26%
Pretty sure this is coming. Lock it up. I'm giving 50% chance this comes in.
@PUSSYGALORE333
put the cash down .. it's an action parlay.
My weakest leg of this Perez or Moreno, but I think they both win. We could lose but it will be fun
@PUSSYGALORE333
put the cash down .. it's an action parlay.
My weakest leg of this Perez or Moreno, but I think they both win. We could lose but it will be fun
Chito Marlon Vera +275
He's going to win in my opinion, but even if he doesn't.. The odds are an abomination.
I think Chito will be way more active than usual, and can win a decision. Chito also has more finishing upside.
Waiting on Moreno to finish the parlay.
Chito Marlon Vera +275
He's going to win in my opinion, but even if he doesn't.. The odds are an abomination.
I think Chito will be way more active than usual, and can win a decision. Chito also has more finishing upside.
Waiting on Moreno to finish the parlay.
