I will see the result but it is perhaps I don't manage well how to read the energies
I bet where my magnetism pendulum picked and it went all time on the opposite site where it had "an energie resistance" that could perhaps mean the energies where on the opposite way that pendlum picked
we will see at the end of the night but I think it could be this reason. I didn t thought that because for nba nhl nfl outright it doesn t pick the worst team so...
enjoy the show anyway
I think it is your night Skanless
until now I have only 2wins 6lost ....
I will see the result but it is perhaps I don't manage well how to read the energies
I bet where my magnetism pendulum picked and it went all time on the opposite site where it had "an energie resistance" that could perhaps mean the energies where on the opposite way that pendlum picked
we will see at the end of the night but I think it could be this reason. I didn t thought that because for nba nhl nfl outright it doesn t pick the worst team so...