I’m 11-2 on the last 13 events my picks are
Shane Burgos
Tony Ferguson
Michael Chandler
if you don’t like Chandler winning pick the fight won’t go the distance lowers the odds by a lot but that’s a lock
I’m 11-2 on the last 13 events my picks are
Shane Burgos
Tony Ferguson
Michael Chandler
if you don’t like Chandler winning pick the fight won’t go the distance lowers the odds by a lot but that’s a lock
I’m 11-2 on the last 13 events my picks are
Shane Burgos
Tony Ferguson
Michael Chandler
if you don’t like Chandler winning pick the fight won’t go the distance lowers the odds by a lot but that’s a lock
@UglyKidJoe
I agree that its going to be tough and fight of the night but I regret to believe Tony loses again. Old Tony is back THE BOOGEY MAN
@UglyKidJoe
I agree that its going to be tough and fight of the night but I regret to believe Tony loses again. Old Tony is back THE BOOGEY MAN
