I'm watching the paramount channel in Portuguese and this pale skin woman with 2 pounds of makeup on her lips is talking nonstop for an hour.
imo.. This is not a good way to start the paramount era with this huge delay, and listening to this lady talk all day. Now they are covering the events in 3 languages. Moreno and Claudio Puelles are at the Spanish desk with a non-fighter woman.. These days you have to be politcally correct, and it's not about who is the best person for the job.
If you want a bet? I think Waldo Cortes Acosta is going to know out Derrick Lewis in the first round, and Josh Hokit is going to cook Denzel Freeman until he gasses out or gets hit with a massive overhand right. Good luck on your bets.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm watching the paramount channel in Portuguese and this pale skin woman with 2 pounds of makeup on her lips is talking nonstop for an hour.
imo.. This is not a good way to start the paramount era with this huge delay, and listening to this lady talk all day. Now they are covering the events in 3 languages. Moreno and Claudio Puelles are at the Spanish desk with a non-fighter woman.. These days you have to be politcally correct, and it's not about who is the best person for the job.
If you want a bet? I think Waldo Cortes Acosta is going to know out Derrick Lewis in the first round, and Josh Hokit is going to cook Denzel Freeman until he gasses out or gets hit with a massive overhand right. Good luck on your bets.
We are honestly in for big trouble with this Paramount Era. fights were supposed to start at 2pm, It's now past 4 o'clock, and they've shown two fights. I think I might switch back to watching NFL again. The breaks are a breeze over there compared to whatever this is..
I don't have the slightest idea who think we want to listen to these analysts.. no disrespect to Demian Maia or whoever else is doing this journalism.. But, the lipstick lady is back.. I think we should thrown her in the cage if she wants to be part of this so bad.
We are honestly in for big trouble with this Paramount Era. fights were supposed to start at 2pm, It's now past 4 o'clock, and they've shown two fights. I think I might switch back to watching NFL again. The breaks are a breeze over there compared to whatever this is..
I don't have the slightest idea who think we want to listen to these analysts.. no disrespect to Demian Maia or whoever else is doing this journalism.. But, the lipstick lady is back.. I think we should thrown her in the cage if she wants to be part of this so bad.