He's in his prime. I went to a free UFC weigh-in a while ago here in Las Vegas. It was absolutely bad ass as can be. When it started the spot lights were moving and the music was blaring. The fighters came out one at a time at introduction, they were fit like gladiators. Really awesome. But before it started though there were several people in the audience wearing Paddy wigs, blonde, bobbed, kind of straight down. I didnt know what the hell that was about but I do now. Quite a fan base. Any way Paddy....dont bet against him Saturday.
Paddy the Baddy
He's in his prime. I went to a free UFC weigh-in a while ago here in Las Vegas. It was absolutely bad ass as can be. When it started the spot lights were moving and the music was blaring. The fighters came out one at a time at introduction, they were fit like gladiators. Really awesome. But before it started though there were several people in the audience wearing Paddy wigs, blonde, bobbed, kind of straight down. I didnt know what the hell that was about but I do now. Quite a fan base. Any way Paddy....dont bet against him Saturday.
So I watched the weight-ins and face-offs tonight. The Ukrainian guy, Nikita Krylov, looks so out of shape. I think he has zero chance against the Lithuanian. Modestas Bukauskas is going to knock him out. It appears money is coming in on the Ukrainian and the line is dropping but I dont buy it.
Bukauskas -140 is a good value and my best bet.
So I watched the weight-ins and face-offs tonight. The Ukrainian guy, Nikita Krylov, looks so out of shape. I think he has zero chance against the Lithuanian. Modestas Bukauskas is going to knock him out. It appears money is coming in on the Ukrainian and the line is dropping but I dont buy it.
Bukauskas -140 is a good value and my best bet.
O Mally gonna give shlong ya dong the spicy 3 piece and a soda, hes gonna pick him apart but won't knock him out imo. Gonna see if I can work him in a parlay![]()
O Mally gonna give shlong ya dong the spicy 3 piece and a soda, hes gonna pick him apart but won't knock him out imo. Gonna see if I can work him in a parlay![]()
So I watched the weight-ins and face-offs tonight. The Ukrainian guy, Nikita Krylov, looks so out of shape. I think he has zero chance against the Lithuanian. Modestas Bukauskas is going to knock him out. It appears money is coming in on the Ukrainian and the line is dropping but I dont buy it. Bukauskas -140 is a good value and my best bet.
good luck brother on Modestas ![]()
So I watched the weight-ins and face-offs tonight. The Ukrainian guy, Nikita Krylov, looks so out of shape. I think he has zero chance against the Lithuanian. Modestas Bukauskas is going to knock him out. It appears money is coming in on the Ukrainian and the line is dropping but I dont buy it. Bukauskas -140 is a good value and my best bet.
good luck brother on Modestas ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,720
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,215
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,422
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,529
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,526
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,845
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,707
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
