To handicap this fight, however, you can't look past the experience gap
and the fact that Overeem will be fighting professionally for the 60th
time tonight.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
To handicap this fight, however, you can't look past the experience gap
and the fact that Overeem will be fighting professionally for the 60th
time tonight.
The problem for Overeem, of course, is that he has become increasingly
vulnerable to big strikes early on in fights over the years. This is the
wrong opponent for that type of vulnerability, which is why Ngannou has
been installed as the betting favorite.
The problem for Overeem, of course, is that he has become increasingly
vulnerable to big strikes early on in fights over the years. This is the
wrong opponent for that type of vulnerability, which is why Ngannou has
been installed as the betting favorite.
I completely felt the same way about this fight before I saw it. Experience disparity was huge. So was that uppercut. Holy cow that was video game worthy!
I completely felt the same way about this fight before I saw it. Experience disparity was huge. So was that uppercut. Holy cow that was video game worthy!