? Anyone
Over under 1.5 rounds
It was an easy under. Lines moved -170 over 1.5 and I didn’t bet it all.
what I should have done was look at Cerrones purse prior.
he isn’t getting that much. He must be in need of money bad. Cerrones mom was kissing mcgregor.
abd mcgregor was hugging Cerrone abd hopefully whispering to him he will throw him more than 200k for getting his face beat in.
mcgregors purse was 3 million
It was an easy under. Lines moved -170 over 1.5 and I didn’t bet it all.
what I should have done was look at Cerrones purse prior.
he isn’t getting that much. He must be in need of money bad. Cerrones mom was kissing mcgregor.
abd mcgregor was hugging Cerrone abd hopefully whispering to him he will throw him more than 200k for getting his face beat in.
mcgregors purse was 3 million
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,780
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,314
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,618
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,090
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,971
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 499
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
