Captain
Joined: Jan, 2017
Posts: 7245
Posted:
#2
Quote Originally Posted by Maximus1978:
Ortiz wins
20 units for 540

-----------------------------
Ortiz wins inside distance
10 units for 400

Gotta love making money on scripted sports....!!!!
Liddell limping from his car to the locker room.
Liddell limping to the octagon.
Liddell limping in the octagon.
Golden Boy Productions.
Keep this up and I will add to my money.....!!!!!
Bag it tag it and I will cash it.....!!!!!

The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
Quote Originally Posted by Maximus1978:
Ortiz wins
20 units for 540

-----------------------------
Ortiz wins inside distance
10 units for 400

Gotta love making money on scripted sports....!!!!
Liddell limping from his car to the locker room.
Liddell limping to the octagon.
Liddell limping in the octagon.
Golden Boy Productions.
Keep this up and I will add to my money.....!!!!!
Bag it tag it and I will cash it.....!!!!!
