• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    One Eighty Eight

    12 Next Last»
    rzagza
    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    JimGunn
    whitebelt
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1737
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2015 - 9:20 PM ET #1

    1 play:

    Parlay: Cain, Gastelum, Cejudo.

    500/395.

    Easy cash.  I'll let the rest of you sweat the rest of this lackluster card.

    Cain steamrolls Werdum in the high altitude of Mexico City.  It's almost unfair for Werdum to have to fight Cain not only in Mexico but in altitude against a cardio machine.  
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    1 play:

    Parlay: Cain, Gastelum, Cejudo.

    500/395.

    Easy cash.  I'll let the rest of you sweat the rest of this lackluster card.

    Cain steamrolls Werdum in the high altitude of Mexico City.  It's almost unfair for Werdum to have to fight Cain not only in Mexico but in altitude against a cardio machine.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2015 - 5:48 AM ET #2

    Boy the UFC loves this Gastelum kid!!!!!!!!!!! I'll wait to see Cejudo make weight before I post a play. Do you think Cain will wanna fool around in Werdum's guard or just keep him standing and grind him out???????
    Reply
    Boy the UFC loves this Gastelum kid!!!!!!!!!!! I'll wait to see Cejudo make weight before I post a play. Do you think Cain will wanna fool around in Werdum's guard or just keep him standing and grind him out???????
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #3

    Most of this fight will be fought with Werdums back wedged up against the cage.
    Reply
    Most of this fight will be fought with Werdums back wedged up against the cage.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    Most of this fight will be fought with Werdums back wedged up against the cage.


    Grind him like he did to Dos Santos for ten rounds!!! Cain and Cormier have the same gameplan, takes a tough guy to beat them at it!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    Most of this fight will be fought with Werdums back wedged up against the cage.


    Grind him like he did to Dos Santos for ten rounds!!! Cain and Cormier have the same gameplan, takes a tough guy to beat them at it!!!
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2015 - 9:50 PM ET #5

    Werdum will be dangerous for one round in that altitude.  Cain knows it.  Keep it standing in the first or make it a grapple fest against the cage for a round.  Once Cain works up a heavy sweat it will be harder to submit him, even if he goes into Werdum's guard.  I dont know if Cain knows how to not go full speed tho, so I can see him just grinding Werdum into the cage immediately.
    Reply
    Werdum will be dangerous for one round in that altitude.  Cain knows it.  Keep it standing in the first or make it a grapple fest against the cage for a round.  Once Cain works up a heavy sweat it will be harder to submit him, even if he goes into Werdum's guard.  I dont know if Cain knows how to not go full speed tho, so I can see him just grinding Werdum into the cage immediately.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2015 - 11:17 PM ET #6

    I see the fight going differently but I wish you the best Rzagza!!!
    Reply
    I see the fight going differently but I wish you the best Rzagza!!!
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2015 - 1:41 AM ET #7

    I see you losing money but I wish you the best as well, sir.
    Reply
    I see you losing money but I wish you the best as well, sir.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2015 - 1:58 AM ET #8

    thank you, my bet will be much smaller, lol.
    Reply
    thank you, my bet will be much smaller, lol.
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2015 - 1:06 PM ET #9

    I have $6880 coming back if Cain wins (to close out 4 open parlays)....I am so confident I'm probably not going to bother hedging on Werdum at +400.  Ordinarily I would do so and usually do in such a case but I'm going to wait to see if I can get closer to +500 on Werdum and then pull the trigger.  I see this line going up, not down.

    I am up so much for the yr I may just say F it and let it roll.  Ordinarily I would put $1200 or so on Werdum at +400 to guarantee a $5000ish return tho.
    Reply
    I have $6880 coming back if Cain wins (to close out 4 open parlays)....I am so confident I'm probably not going to bother hedging on Werdum at +400.  Ordinarily I would do so and usually do in such a case but I'm going to wait to see if I can get closer to +500 on Werdum and then pull the trigger.  I see this line going up, not down.

    I am up so much for the yr I may just say F it and let it roll.  Ordinarily I would put $1200 or so on Werdum at +400 to guarantee a $5000ish return tho.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2015 - 1:32 PM ET #10

    I guess I'm playing both sides but I took the "does not go distance" at -195.  I really think Cain wll grind him out in the altitude and get the finish in round 2 or 3, but I guess this leaves open the possibility of a lucky strike or sub by Werdum.  Cain ITD is only -150 so that seems worth the extra 45 cents.

    Reply

    I guess I'm playing both sides but I took the "does not go distance" at -195.  I really think Cain wll grind him out in the altitude and get the finish in round 2 or 3, but I guess this leaves open the possibility of a lucky strike or sub by Werdum.  Cain ITD is only -150 so that seems worth the extra 45 cents.

     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2015 - 1:36 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I guess I'm playing both sides but I took the "does not go distance" at -195.  I really think Cain wll grind him out in the altitude and get the finish in round 2 or 3, but I guess this leaves open the possibility of a lucky strike or sub by Werdum.  Cain ITD is only -150 so that seems worth the extra 45 cents.



    I played that same does not go the distance prop at that same price to win 1u. Also played Cain by TKO at -110 to win .5u as well as risking .5u on a small parlay of Melendez/Alvarez Over 2½ + Velasquez/Werdum Under 2½ at +213 in case Cain (or Fabricio) can get it done before the middle of the third round.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I guess I'm playing both sides but I took the "does not go distance" at -195.  I really think Cain wll grind him out in the altitude and get the finish in round 2 or 3, but I guess this leaves open the possibility of a lucky strike or sub by Werdum.  Cain ITD is only -150 so that seems worth the extra 45 cents.



    I played that same does not go the distance prop at that same price to win 1u. Also played Cain by TKO at -110 to win .5u as well as risking .5u on a small parlay of Melendez/Alvarez Over 2½ + Velasquez/Werdum Under 2½ at +213 in case Cain (or Fabricio) can get it done before the middle of the third round.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2015 - 1:44 PM ET #12

    Gastelum and Cejudo are basically locks. I'm not sold on Cain beating Werdum though, but I'm one of those biased jiu jitsu guys. I might have filled out that parlay with something else, maybe Drew Dober. 
    Reply
    Gastelum and Cejudo are basically locks. I'm not sold on Cain beating Werdum though, but I'm one of those biased jiu jitsu guys. I might have filled out that parlay with something else, maybe Drew Dober. 
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2015 - 1:29 AM ET #13

    If you can't trust Cain, you can't trust anyone. With the exception of one 1-punch blip, he's the most dominant fighter in the company next to Jones. His fights aren't even competitive.
    Reply
    If you can't trust Cain, you can't trust anyone. With the exception of one 1-punch blip, he's the most dominant fighter in the company next to Jones. His fights aren't even competitive.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2015 - 10:37 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    I played that same does not go the distance prop at that same price to win 1u. Also played Cain by TKO at -110 to win .5u as well as risking .5u on a small parlay of Melendez/Alvarez Over 2½ + Velasquez/Werdum Under 2½ at +213 in case Cain (or Fabricio) can get it done before the middle of the third round.

    Cain via TKO is a better play than ITD actually. Good call
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    I played that same does not go the distance prop at that same price to win 1u. Also played Cain by TKO at -110 to win .5u as well as risking .5u on a small parlay of Melendez/Alvarez Over 2½ + Velasquez/Werdum Under 2½ at +213 in case Cain (or Fabricio) can get it done before the middle of the third round.

    Cain via TKO is a better play than ITD actually. Good call
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2015 - 1:27 PM ET #15

    Cain is a monster and obviously should win this fight but if there was a time for a huge upset for Verdum over Cain this would be Verdums best shot at it. Super long layoff for Cain here.
    Reply
    Cain is a monster and obviously should win this fight but if there was a time for a huge upset for Verdum over Cain this would be Verdums best shot at it. Super long layoff for Cain here.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2015 - 1:28 PM ET #16

    rzagza, im still a bit bummed over Djoker losing for us.  I had him to win before the tourney started too at -130.
    Reply
    rzagza, im still a bit bummed over Djoker losing for us.  I had him to win before the tourney started too at -130.
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Gastelum and Cejudo are basically locks. I'm not sold on Cain beating Werdum though, but I'm one of those biased jiu jitsu guys. I might have filled out that parlay with something else, maybe Drew Dober. 

    Dober in a parlay instead of Cain?  Dober!? One thing Ive learned over the years in UFC parlays is to generally only parlay the elite fighters if you're gonna parlay. Middling guys like Drew Dober will set up back in parlays in the long run.  Kinda like trusting Uriah Hall.  You just cant do it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Gastelum and Cejudo are basically locks. I'm not sold on Cain beating Werdum though, but I'm one of those biased jiu jitsu guys. I might have filled out that parlay with something else, maybe Drew Dober. 

    Dober in a parlay instead of Cain?  Dober!? One thing Ive learned over the years in UFC parlays is to generally only parlay the elite fighters if you're gonna parlay. Middling guys like Drew Dober will set up back in parlays in the long run.  Kinda like trusting Uriah Hall.  You just cant do it.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 11:55 AM ET #18

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 2:24 PM ET #19

    So Rzagza you hedging or what?????
    Reply
    So Rzagza you hedging or what?????
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 1:31 AM ET #20

    Well you were right on Dober.
    Reply
    Well you were right on Dober.
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 1:57 AM ET #21

    You got destroyed and lost alot on money.

    Werdum was a at great value for many many reasons to beat cain tonight.



    You cant jump in a octagon 2 yrs removed and expect the same fighter.
    Reply
    You got destroyed and lost alot on money.

    Werdum was a at great value for many many reasons to beat cain tonight.



    You cant jump in a octagon 2 yrs removed and expect the same fighter.
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 11:06 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:

    You got destroyed and lost alot on money.

    Werdum was a at great value for many many reasons to beat cain tonight.



    You cant jump in a octagon 2 yrs removed and expect the same fighter.

    it was 20 months

    gsp came back after 19, diaz after 22, cruz 35 months and all performed relatively well.

    you just cant expect a guy to came back and perform relatively well coming off a knee surgery, shoulder surgery and a hand injury that sidelined him for three months


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:

    You got destroyed and lost alot on money.

    Werdum was a at great value for many many reasons to beat cain tonight.



    You cant jump in a octagon 2 yrs removed and expect the same fighter.

    it was 20 months

    gsp came back after 19, diaz after 22, cruz 35 months and all performed relatively well.

    you just cant expect a guy to came back and perform relatively well coming off a knee surgery, shoulder surgery and a hand injury that sidelined him for three months


     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 12:05 PM ET #23

    The cardio machine was absolutely gassed after a round. Geez I wonder why. Way to take the fight seriously, Cain. Should've listen to your coach and gotten down to Mexico City much sooner to acclimate. After all your ENTIRE GAME is centered around your cardio. So so so stubborn.

    On to the next. Eventually we will see a rematch on level ground. I would back Cain again in that scenario. This had nothing to do with layoff. It had everything to do with lack of elevation training.

    FWIW it's worth I think JDS beats Werdum again....if they fight. Tho I assume AA gets the next shot.
    Reply
    The cardio machine was absolutely gassed after a round. Geez I wonder why. Way to take the fight seriously, Cain. Should've listen to your coach and gotten down to Mexico City much sooner to acclimate. After all your ENTIRE GAME is centered around your cardio. So so so stubborn.

    On to the next. Eventually we will see a rematch on level ground. I would back Cain again in that scenario. This had nothing to do with layoff. It had everything to do with lack of elevation training.

    FWIW it's worth I think JDS beats Werdum again....if they fight. Tho I assume AA gets the next shot.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 12:37 PM ET #24

    Can you imagine if it's AA? Who would have thought 5-7 or so years ago that Werdum and Arlovski would be fighting for the UFC title in 2015?

    Dana has to feel a little dumb for cutting both of those guys. Especially in light of some of the  not so talented clowns that they have had in the division like Potts or Russow
    Reply
    Can you imagine if it's AA? Who would have thought 5-7 or so years ago that Werdum and Arlovski would be fighting for the UFC title in 2015?

    Dana has to feel a little dumb for cutting both of those guys. Especially in light of some of the  not so talented clowns that they have had in the division like Potts or Russow
     
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 1:09 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    If you can't trust Cain, you can't trust anyone. With the exception of one 1-punch blip, he's the most dominant fighter in the company next to Jones. His fights aren't even competitive.

    ya jones aint in the company anymore
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    If you can't trust Cain, you can't trust anyone. With the exception of one 1-punch blip, he's the most dominant fighter in the company next to Jones. His fights aren't even competitive.

    ya jones aint in the company anymore
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.