They are saying that the hotel scale was off, and fighters were informed today they may have been up to 2lbs off. If that is the case, I have so many questions about this....
Anyone want to take a bet that Conor will slide into a title fight when he comes back? I say he does.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
They are saying that the hotel scale was off, and fighters were informed today they may have been up to 2lbs off. If that is the case, I have so many questions about this....
Anyone want to take a bet that Conor will slide into a title fight when he comes back? I say he does.
he did look genuinely shocked when they told him he was over. Usually you can see the shame on a fighters face as they're standing there, but he just looked confused.
he did look genuinely shocked when they told him he was over. Usually you can see the shame on a fighters face as they're standing there, but he just looked confused.