Nathan Haywood: I backed him as a sizable dog, and the line dropped a fair amount but not beyond playability. The guy seems super hyped up for this fight, and I think he's the tougher fighter in general.. Sort of local type guy since the fight is in Newcastle, England I believe. Anyhow, it wouldn't be impossible that he loses by submission as he did in his previous fight. I think he'll be more physical and durable outside of that. His opponent did also lose his last fight via sub "Anaconda choke" as well. And 3/4 of his last fights took losses.. I do think atleast a couple of those guys were quality opponents.. The biggest selling point to me is that all of Haywood's wins have come by finish, and last two in the first round via guillotine. He clearly knows this choke, and makes it surprising as to why it happened to him. But, it's got to be unlikely that same mistake is made vs an opponent with likely a different skill set. Good luck Gents and laddies either way.
Oktagon 52
Nathan Haywood: I backed him as a sizable dog, and the line dropped a fair amount but not beyond playability. The guy seems super hyped up for this fight, and I think he's the tougher fighter in general.. Sort of local type guy since the fight is in Newcastle, England I believe. Anyhow, it wouldn't be impossible that he loses by submission as he did in his previous fight. I think he'll be more physical and durable outside of that. His opponent did also lose his last fight via sub "Anaconda choke" as well. And 3/4 of his last fights took losses.. I do think atleast a couple of those guys were quality opponents.. The biggest selling point to me is that all of Haywood's wins have come by finish, and last two in the first round via guillotine. He clearly knows this choke, and makes it surprising as to why it happened to him. But, it's got to be unlikely that same mistake is made vs an opponent with likely a different skill set. Good luck Gents and laddies either way.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,220
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,503
- PART DEUX 259
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,552
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,856
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 623
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,549
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,713
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
