I'm still in shock.TMZ showed her with Mr.Rousey(Travis Browne) and she was hiding from cameras.I like what Matt Brown said "We are gonna find out what Ronda is made of." I saw Ronda -200//Holm +150.I honestly thought Ronda would never lose not even to Cyborg,but she just got a huge helping of humble pie.If I was Tate or Cat I'd be screaming for a fight vs Holm.It will be interesting to see how this pans out.I hate all the idiots that think Ronda isn't worthy of a rematch.I still couldn't believe all the smoke Edmund was blowing up Ronda's behind after round 1.When u walk into Edmund's gym I hear u see a large painting of him with Ali...what a douche!
I'm still in shock.TMZ showed her with Mr.Rousey(Travis Browne) and she was hiding from cameras.I like what Matt Brown said "We are gonna find out what Ronda is made of." I saw Ronda -200//Holm +150.I honestly thought Ronda would never lose not even to Cyborg,but she just got a huge helping of humble pie.If I was Tate or Cat I'd be screaming for a fight vs Holm.It will be interesting to see how this pans out.I hate all the idiots that think Ronda isn't worthy of a rematch.I still couldn't believe all the smoke Edmund was blowing up Ronda's behind after round 1.When u walk into Edmund's gym I hear u see a large painting of him with Ali...what a douche!