When they just interviewed him between fights, he was not even warming up. When asked about the fight, he literally just said "whatever happens happens in the ring". Just his entire attitude seemed incredibly nonchalant vs when they showed Patricky he was warming up. I like to fade favorites in situations like this, or at least just size my bets down on the favorite (at -210 you know people are going big). Add in his hiatus and I would tread very carefully on Thomson.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
When they just interviewed him between fights, he was not even warming up. When asked about the fight, he literally just said "whatever happens happens in the ring". Just his entire attitude seemed incredibly nonchalant vs when they showed Patricky he was warming up. I like to fade favorites in situations like this, or at least just size my bets down on the favorite (at -210 you know people are going big). Add in his hiatus and I would tread very carefully on Thomson.