Hello guys, looking to win some money. Do you have any sure matches? I'm looking to play like 3/5 matches for 5€. I have pick only Joanna since i'm pretty sure that she's going to win... but i don't know if it will be by decision, submission or even KO which i'm not really sure about that. I don't know all the fighters in UFC 211. Just few names, Eddie, Santos, Miocic. How about all the other fights? I can even play 13 matches (one has been cancelled for like 2€ but the chance to win this all matches is preety low. I'm looking for help guys if someone has an idea please share it. I always play UFC bets, and win most of them but since i don't know a lot of from UFC 211 i decided to ask for some help. Thanks ??
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello guys, looking to win some money. Do you have any sure matches? I'm looking to play like 3/5 matches for 5€. I have pick only Joanna since i'm pretty sure that she's going to win... but i don't know if it will be by decision, submission or even KO which i'm not really sure about that. I don't know all the fighters in UFC 211. Just few names, Eddie, Santos, Miocic. How about all the other fights? I can even play 13 matches (one has been cancelled for like 2€ but the chance to win this all matches is preety low. I'm looking for help guys if someone has an idea please share it. I always play UFC bets, and win most of them but since i don't know a lot of from UFC 211 i decided to ask for some help. Thanks ??
Here my predictions what do you think guys? Alvarez Gabriel Dave (not sure about this, Jotko is also strong) Jared Chas James Frankie Jorge Mioric Joanna Jessica
Here my predictions what do you think guys? Alvarez Gabriel Dave (not sure about this, Jotko is also strong) Jared Chas James Frankie Jorge Mioric Joanna Jessica
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Yair Rodriguez Jorge Masvidal
Dustin Poirier
Jason Knight
Krzysztof Jotko
Marco Polo Reyes
Cortney Casey
Michel Quinones
Rashad Coulter
Enrique Barzola
Joachim Christensen
Junior dos Santos
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Yair Rodriguez Jorge Masvidal
Dustin Poirier
Jason Knight
Krzysztof Jotko
Marco Polo Reyes
Cortney Casey
Michel Quinones
Rashad Coulter
Enrique Barzola
Joachim Christensen
Junior dos Santos
Joannna wins by sub or KO it won't go the distance or Andrade by KO. Andrade can't last 5 rounds. To much weight cut from 135 and to much muscle. More muscle more tired faster. Joanna has every advantage except power.
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
Joannna wins by sub or KO it won't go the distance or Andrade by KO. Andrade can't last 5 rounds. To much weight cut from 135 and to much muscle. More muscle more tired faster. Joanna has every advantage except power.
For 5 euros lol I will give you 5 euros for free and u can double up. I am looking to drop $1000 and I am not rich just blue collar.If I post a pick I will be $1000 minimum 5 euros lol you can't even buy lunch if you win GTFOOH lol
You are so mean man, lol. I post my predictions and looking to pay more, just show some help and stop being like this jesus.
Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:
For 5 euros lol I will give you 5 euros for free and u can double up. I am looking to drop $1000 and I am not rich just blue collar.If I post a pick I will be $1000 minimum 5 euros lol you can't even buy lunch if you win GTFOOH lol
You are so mean man, lol. I post my predictions and looking to pay more, just show some help and stop being like this jesus.
There's some new predictions what do you guys think?
Joanna DEC or SUB, I will probably put DEC, sub +13 kinda risky.
Alvarez
Mioric by KO 3rd round.
Benitez
Jotko
James
Yair (I don't know about this one.. Yair seems like he want it really bad! But at the other hand, frankie is such a badass and really strong, what do you guys think?)
There's some new predictions what do you guys think?
Joanna DEC or SUB, I will probably put DEC, sub +13 kinda risky.
Alvarez
Mioric by KO 3rd round.
Benitez
Jotko
James
Yair (I don't know about this one.. Yair seems like he want it really bad! But at the other hand, frankie is such a badass and really strong, what do you guys think?)
Joannna wins by sub or KO it won't go the distance or Andrade by KO. Andrade can't last 5 rounds. To much weight cut from 135 and to much muscle. More muscle more tired faster. Joanna has every advantage except power.
What's your predictions brother? seems like you know too much for UFC 211.
Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:
Joannna wins by sub or KO it won't go the distance or Andrade by KO. Andrade can't last 5 rounds. To much weight cut from 135 and to much muscle. More muscle more tired faster. Joanna has every advantage except power.
What's your predictions brother? seems like you know too much for UFC 211.
lol if you win your $5 dollar bet you can't even buy candy. WTF are you starting a thread for if you are betting gas money... You are basically begging for change asking for winners for you to place $5 wagers. What's your paypal I will send you 5euros and you can just sit back and enjoy the fight
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
lol if you win your $5 dollar bet you can't even buy candy. WTF are you starting a thread for if you are betting gas money... You are basically begging for change asking for winners for you to place $5 wagers. What's your paypal I will send you 5euros and you can just sit back and enjoy the fight