Can some please share official stats for this fight. What round did this fight end. I am getting different stats from multiple sites. Some saying round 1.. 2:29
and some saying round 2.. 2:29
Any help finding the official stoppage and time would be greatly appreciate. The O/U was 1.5
Can some please share official stats for this fight. What round did this fight end. I am getting different stats from multiple sites. Some saying round 1.. 2:29
and some saying round 2.. 2:29
Any help finding the official stoppage and time would be greatly appreciate. The O/U was 1.5
The official results have Shore defeating Phillips by submission in Round 2, 2:29. Under 1.5 rounds.www.ufc.com/news/fight-island-kattar-vs-ige-results
thanks Str-Cash... But I think it went over because the clocks counts backwards from 5:00mins. I could be wrong but the 2:49 mark would mean over 1.5 rounds. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I lost the bet so I hope you are right. :)
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
The official results have Shore defeating Phillips by submission in Round 2, 2:29. Under 1.5 rounds.www.ufc.com/news/fight-island-kattar-vs-ige-results
thanks Str-Cash... But I think it went over because the clocks counts backwards from 5:00mins. I could be wrong but the 2:49 mark would mean over 1.5 rounds. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I lost the bet so I hope you are right. :)
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash: The official results have Shore defeating Phillips by submission in Round 2, 2:29. Under 1.5 rounds.www.ufc.com/news/fight-island-kattar-vs-ige-results thanks Str-Cash... But I think it went over because the clocks counts backwards from 5:00mins. I could be wrong but the 2:49 mark would mean over 1.5 rounds. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I lost the bet so I hope you are right. :)
I'm stupid, you are right.. Unbelievable... :)….
Quote Originally Posted by cowboy101:
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash: The official results have Shore defeating Phillips by submission in Round 2, 2:29. Under 1.5 rounds.www.ufc.com/news/fight-island-kattar-vs-ige-results thanks Str-Cash... But I think it went over because the clocks counts backwards from 5:00mins. I could be wrong but the 2:49 mark would mean over 1.5 rounds. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I lost the bet so I hope you are right. :)