I followed Nates career for years and have always like him. He's chill, funny and does know how to fight in the octogon.
Tonight he showed that he should take a leave from the game, though. I'm going to say this, knowing people are going to comment shit... But I don't like when people talk shit on him. He's clearly got brain damage but he's a solid dude. Nate is a legend and him and his big brother demand the weight that comes with their last name. The Diaz name carries weight big time. It was hard to watch that fight but I have so much respect for Nate and wish he would just get into podcasting and protect himself so he can live the life he deserves.
Now let's get this Rhonda/Gina fight going and let it go over 1.5 rounds!
BestOfLuck,
TheWelder
Welders Making America Great Again!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I followed Nates career for years and have always like him. He's chill, funny and does know how to fight in the octogon.
Tonight he showed that he should take a leave from the game, though. I'm going to say this, knowing people are going to comment shit... But I don't like when people talk shit on him. He's clearly got brain damage but he's a solid dude. Nate is a legend and him and his big brother demand the weight that comes with their last name. The Diaz name carries weight big time. It was hard to watch that fight but I have so much respect for Nate and wish he would just get into podcasting and protect himself so he can live the life he deserves.
Now let's get this Rhonda/Gina fight going and let it go over 1.5 rounds!