Rookie
Joined: Jun, 2013
Posts: 733
Posted:
#1
Dos santos+242 wins by dec
Souza+250 wins by dec
Leites-125 (I think he takes it by dec)
Robertson+325 wins in rd 1(I think she subs her)
Saunders+240(I think he KO/TKO him in the 2nd)
Sakai+250 wins in rd 1(I think he KO/TKO)
Spann+425 wins in rd 2(I think he KO/TKO)
Trinaldo+197 wins by dec
Giagos+325 (I Think he wins by dec)
Rodriguez-110 (I think she takes it by dec)
Ewell+140 (I Think he wins by KO/TKO in the 2nd)
Nogieura+280 (I think he wins by dec)
Oliveiria+270 wins by TKO/KO
Anders+140 (I htink he wins by TKO/KO in the 3rd)
Each fight is for 50$
Here are my fight ending props for 25$ each
9 fights end in dec+2010
2 fights end in dec+2008
10 fights end in dec+6075
----I realistically think 7 fights end in dec only+450 though--------
8 Fights end in TKO/KO+1274
10 fights end in TKO/KO+11000
2 fights end in TKO/KO+1488
------I realistically think 6 fights end in TKO/KO only+358-------
1 fight ends in sub+938
6 fights end in sub+1212
7 fights end in sub+3275
-----I Realistically think 1 fight ends in sub------
I also did 50 1$ over/under first 12 fights parlays I will post them if any are still alive when 5 fights are left!!!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Dos santos+242 wins by dec
Souza+250 wins by dec
Leites-125 (I think he takes it by dec)
Robertson+325 wins in rd 1(I think she subs her)
Saunders+240(I think he KO/TKO him in the 2nd)
Sakai+250 wins in rd 1(I think he KO/TKO)
Spann+425 wins in rd 2(I think he KO/TKO)
Trinaldo+197 wins by dec
Giagos+325 (I Think he wins by dec)
Rodriguez-110 (I think she takes it by dec)
Ewell+140 (I Think he wins by KO/TKO in the 2nd)
Nogieura+280 (I think he wins by dec)
Oliveiria+270 wins by TKO/KO
Anders+140 (I htink he wins by TKO/KO in the 3rd)
Each fight is for 50$
Here are my fight ending props for 25$ each
9 fights end in dec+2010
2 fights end in dec+2008
10 fights end in dec+6075
----I realistically think 7 fights end in dec only+450 though--------
8 Fights end in TKO/KO+1274
10 fights end in TKO/KO+11000
2 fights end in TKO/KO+1488
------I realistically think 6 fights end in TKO/KO only+358-------
1 fight ends in sub+938
6 fights end in sub+1212
7 fights end in sub+3275
-----I Realistically think 1 fight ends in sub------
I also did 50 1$ over/under first 12 fights parlays I will post them if any are still alive when 5 fights are left!!!!!!