(Nunes) I don't see how she can lose to Anderson. unless lightning strikes and a freak injury happens.... Bet the House
(Adesanya) I feel confidently he's Dana's hope for a mainstream superstar, allowing him to move up to fight a 38 year old Jan. I respect Jan Blachowicz, he's made me money in the past being a dog in almost all his matches, but I believe that ends here, and Dana knows it as well.
Parlay: Nunes/Adesanya laying the chalk -166
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
(Nunes) I don't see how she can lose to Anderson. unless lightning strikes and a freak injury happens.... Bet the House
(Adesanya) I feel confidently he's Dana's hope for a mainstream superstar, allowing him to move up to fight a 38 year old Jan. I respect Jan Blachowicz, he's made me money in the past being a dog in almost all his matches, but I believe that ends here, and Dana knows it as well.