how did this guy get on the roster? I think somebody needed a last minute replacement, and Dana liked how badly the guy gets beat up each fight.
Guido CAnnetti knocked this dude out. Pretty sure Joselyn Edwards Knocks this guy out also. Snoozefest!
how did this guy get on the roster? I think somebody needed a last minute replacement, and Dana liked how badly the guy gets beat up each fight.
Guido CAnnetti knocked this dude out. Pretty sure Joselyn Edwards Knocks this guy out also. Snoozefest!
how did this guy get on the roster? I think somebody needed a last minute replacement, and Dana liked how badly the guy gets beat up each fight.
Guido CAnnetti knocked this dude out. Pretty sure Joselyn Edwards Knocks this guy out also. Snoozefest!
@Bkingsrep40
I think you got confused again kiddo. This isn't kindergarten for the mentally challenged.
This is a sports betting forum for cooperation bozo. Get a life and choose a new thread next time.
@Bkingsrep40
I think you got confused again kiddo. This isn't kindergarten for the mentally challenged.
This is a sports betting forum for cooperation bozo. Get a life and choose a new thread next time.
