Has anyone figured out a way to more easily navigate these boards? I am constantly dealing with pops ups on my iPhone. And the lag on my laptop is awful. Is there a better way to navigate this site than I'm aware of? Like turn off the videos in the forum or reduce the clutter in the forum?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Has anyone figured out a way to more easily navigate these boards? I am constantly dealing with pops ups on my iPhone. And the lag on my laptop is awful. Is there a better way to navigate this site than I'm aware of? Like turn off the videos in the forum or reduce the clutter in the forum?
This site needs to be redesigned badly! It constantly freezes when I use it on my laptop and the boards are very hard to navigate on any mobile device.
Many other people have had similar complaints.
This site needs to be redesigned badly! It constantly freezes when I use it on my laptop and the boards are very hard to navigate on any mobile device.
I can't say I've had the same issues. But I don't use the mobile app, I have this page on a browser page and it's generally always open, just needs to be refreshed
I can't say I've had the same issues. But I don't use the mobile app, I have this page on a browser page and it's generally always open, just needs to be refreshed