Unless stated, - money I am betting to win 1 unit & + money I am betting 1 unit.
Unless stated, - money I am betting to win 1 unit & + money I am betting 1 unit.
Unless stated, - money I am betting to win 1 unit & + money I am betting 1 unit.
@UglyKidJoe
Thanks man, had a good read on this card. Alvarez won but couldn’t get the finish had he finished in r1 or r2 I would’ve had a +3.5 unit night.
Made it back up on College FB though.
We’ll get it on next week’s card! ![]()
@UglyKidJoe
Thanks man, had a good read on this card. Alvarez won but couldn’t get the finish had he finished in r1 or r2 I would’ve had a +3.5 unit night.
Made it back up on College FB though.
We’ll get it on next week’s card! ![]()
