Made a small profit last weekend, nothing to brag about though. I thought Zaleski Dos Santos and Max Holloway got absolutely robbed, and Zhumagulov probably could make a case for winning his fight, too. No excuses, though, just back to work on the mid-week UFC card. Who doesn't love mid-week degen UFC action?! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Shore*
Belbita 1.6->1
Fishgold 1->1.2
Bukauskas 2.2->1
Ramos 3->2
Chimaev*
Alhassan 6->2
McCann 1.2->1
Stamann 1->1.2
Benoit 1->1
Kattar* 9->3
*I'm parlaying Shore (-650), Chimaev (-300), and Kattar (-300) 3->3.15
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
88-91, -29.05 units through 17 events
Made a small profit last weekend, nothing to brag about though. I thought Zaleski Dos Santos and Max Holloway got absolutely robbed, and Zhumagulov probably could make a case for winning his fight, too. No excuses, though, just back to work on the mid-week UFC card. Who doesn't love mid-week degen UFC action?! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Shore*
Belbita 1.6->1
Fishgold 1->1.2
Bukauskas 2.2->1
Ramos 3->2
Chimaev*
Alhassan 6->2
McCann 1.2->1
Stamann 1->1.2
Benoit 1->1
Kattar* 9->3
*I'm parlaying Shore (-650), Chimaev (-300), and Kattar (-300) 3->3.15
May be the only way to play Kattar is to parlay him, but I really hate that in fighting. May end up playing some props on that one. I think Kattar takes this but see some folks putting money on Ige, and normally I would take him at +200, but I think he is going down, possibly by TKO. That will be determined by the odds :)
Good luck,
Manowarfan1
May be the only way to play Kattar is to parlay him, but I really hate that in fighting. May end up playing some props on that one. I think Kattar takes this but see some folks putting money on Ige, and normally I would take him at +200, but I think he is going down, possibly by TKO. That will be determined by the odds :)
May be the only way to play Kattar is to parlay him, but I really hate that in fighting. May end up playing some props on that one. I think Kattar takes this but see some folks putting money on Ige, and normally I would take him at +200, but I think he is going down, possibly by TKO. That will be determined by the odds :) Good luck, Manowarfan1
good luck to you, too!
Quote Originally Posted by Manowarfan1:
May be the only way to play Kattar is to parlay him, but I really hate that in fighting. May end up playing some props on that one. I think Kattar takes this but see some folks putting money on Ige, and normally I would take him at +200, but I think he is going down, possibly by TKO. That will be determined by the odds :) Good luck, Manowarfan1