"Is a man!"
Lmfao ![]()
I’m far from a Obama guy but I think he did more harm to his rep than good. Was it funny , yeah kinda BUT wife’s and children are off limits UNLESS the husband is there to defend her .. it would have been funny if Obama was there that way you could at least see if he would do something. But IMO it’s chicken sh@t to clown a man’s wife if he can’t be there. ![]()
I’m far from a Obama guy but I think he did more harm to his rep than good. Was it funny , yeah kinda BUT wife’s and children are off limits UNLESS the husband is there to defend her .. it would have been funny if Obama was there that way you could at least see if he would do something. But IMO it’s chicken sh@t to clown a man’s wife if he can’t be there. ![]()
