hey covers bros. have a great holiday season. And best of luck in the new year. I love this forum. It's the only forum I'm check out. Have never found another one I'm remotely interested in. I've made some good friends here believe it or not. I appreciate all the regular's opinions. Some come and go. Some spend years here. Let's continue to work together and share advice and get the most out of our watching and betting MMA
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
hey covers bros. have a great holiday season. And best of luck in the new year. I love this forum. It's the only forum I'm check out. Have never found another one I'm remotely interested in. I've made some good friends here believe it or not. I appreciate all the regular's opinions. Some come and go. Some spend years here. Let's continue to work together and share advice and get the most out of our watching and betting MMA