I like Lamas at these odds. They're very similar fighters. Their wrestling will probably cancel each other out plus they both have dangerous guillotines for failed shots. I think Lamas is a bit quicker and cleaner but Chad's a bit stronger in the clinch and has been KTFOing guys lately.
It'll also be interesting to see how the Alpha Male guys change now that Bang is back here. I will probably be on Lamas for a small one.
I like Lamas at these odds. They're very similar fighters. Their wrestling will probably cancel each other out plus they both have dangerous guillotines for failed shots. I think Lamas is a bit quicker and cleaner but Chad's a bit stronger in the clinch and has been KTFOing guys lately.
It'll also be interesting to see how the Alpha Male guys change now that Bang is back here. I will probably be on Lamas for a small one.
The 2 that jumped off the page on first glance were Poirier -180/Carlos Diego Ferreira +150 and Yakovlev -105/Maynard -125. Just on name recognition alone, I figured Poirier would be at -250ish and Maynard at -200ish.
A couple things to note: - poirier is going back up to LW because he's tired of cutting to FW - Yakovlev is coming down to LW after fighting most of his career at WW
The 2 that jumped off the page on first glance were Poirier -180/Carlos Diego Ferreira +150 and Yakovlev -105/Maynard -125. Just on name recognition alone, I figured Poirier would be at -250ish and Maynard at -200ish.
A couple things to note: - poirier is going back up to LW because he's tired of cutting to FW - Yakovlev is coming down to LW after fighting most of his career at WW
The 2 that jumped off the page on first glance were Poirier -180/Carlos Diego Ferreira +150 and Yakovlev -105/Maynard -125. Just on name recognition alone, I figured Poirier would be at -250ish and Maynard at -200ish.
A couple things to note: - poirier is going back up to LW because he's tired of cutting to FW - Yakovlev is coming down to LW after fighting most of his career at WW
Good weigh in info
I expect a good showing from Poirier
And Maynard... Damaged goods I think
Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:
The 2 that jumped off the page on first glance were Poirier -180/Carlos Diego Ferreira +150 and Yakovlev -105/Maynard -125. Just on name recognition alone, I figured Poirier would be at -250ish and Maynard at -200ish.
A couple things to note: - poirier is going back up to LW because he's tired of cutting to FW - Yakovlev is coming down to LW after fighting most of his career at WW