Is there something that I am missing? I know Melendez has been inactive lately due to his suspension but I found it quite surprising that he is the underdog (+185) vs Barboza.
Barboza seems to have trouble with grinders and that is what Melendez is.
What am I missing?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Is there something that I am missing? I know Melendez has been inactive lately due to his suspension but I found it quite surprising that he is the underdog (+185) vs Barboza.
Barboza seems to have trouble with grinders and that is what Melendez is.
Gilbert is off the sauce, Barboza's TDD and ability get back up is better than ever as is his striking including punches, not just kicks now. I think there's a fair chance Gilbert gets stopped this fight.
Gilbert is off the sauce, Barboza's TDD and ability get back up is better than ever as is his striking including punches, not just kicks now. I think there's a fair chance Gilbert gets stopped this fight.
1. hes with the current champion and mark henry training out of jersey
2. his confidence is sky high and has only lost to the absolute best in the division
3. melendez off the sauce and the layoff, not sure what hes been doing but he gassed pretty hard his last fight against eddie... i think barboza tags him early.
4. the diaz factor... i think the public recognizes this. he gets hyped up but how much is he really with them? hes got his own gym now, jake sheilds isnt in the ufc anymore, they seem to have died down a bit...
i figured barboza would be an even heavier favorite tomorrow. this is the best version of him we have ever seen and I think he further improves tomorrow night
Quote Originally Posted by mpoland149:
On you with Gilbert. Usada or not
BOL
I think barboza gets it done... here's why:
1. hes with the current champion and mark henry training out of jersey
2. his confidence is sky high and has only lost to the absolute best in the division
3. melendez off the sauce and the layoff, not sure what hes been doing but he gassed pretty hard his last fight against eddie... i think barboza tags him early.
4. the diaz factor... i think the public recognizes this. he gets hyped up but how much is he really with them? hes got his own gym now, jake sheilds isnt in the ufc anymore, they seem to have died down a bit...
i figured barboza would be an even heavier favorite tomorrow. this is the best version of him we have ever seen and I think he further improves tomorrow night