Posted:
#1
I was born in Ireland (where I now live), but grew up in Philadelphia so I'm incredibly torn on this but playe on:
McGregor to win in rd 1 or 2 @8/5
This is a decent price offered by a local book. Alternatively you could bet separately on 1 and 2 to get a similar return.
Watched Alvarez's fight vs RDA and he basically got lucky caught RDA and then swung wildly and even though he won with that flurry it was actually hilarious how inaccurate he was and RDA never went down.
Conor won't have the size and reach disadvantage like vs Diaz, in fact that will be in his favor. Eddie is short and compact.
Connor is so precise and much more sophisticated. After the way he came back and beat Diaz I don't think he will be derailed in his goal of holding 3 belts, and unlike the last match that went the distance Connor will go back to his usual MO - early finishes.
McGregor to win in rd 1 or 2 @8/5
This is a decent price offered by a local book. Alternatively you could bet separately on 1 and 2 to get a similar return.
Watched Alvarez's fight vs RDA and he basically got lucky caught RDA and then swung wildly and even though he won with that flurry it was actually hilarious how inaccurate he was and RDA never went down.
Conor won't have the size and reach disadvantage like vs Diaz, in fact that will be in his favor. Eddie is short and compact.
Connor is so precise and much more sophisticated. After the way he came back and beat Diaz I don't think he will be derailed in his goal of holding 3 belts, and unlike the last match that went the distance Connor will go back to his usual MO - early finishes.
