I'm not sure about Jon Jones but I would like to see...
Connor McGregor vs Damian Maia.
If this fight happened Maia would have McGregor tapping in the 1st round imo. In fact there is no top welterweight that would lose to McGregor. He tapped out to Diaz and needed the Judges to beat him in the rematch.
I get why the UFC likes him but if we are talking pound for pound there is a lengthy list of fighters well ahead of McGregor imo.
I'm not sure about Jon Jones but I would like to see...
Connor McGregor vs Damian Maia.
If this fight happened Maia would have McGregor tapping in the 1st round imo. In fact there is no top welterweight that would lose to McGregor. He tapped out to Diaz and needed the Judges to beat him in the rematch.
I get why the UFC likes him but if we are talking pound for pound there is a lengthy list of fighters well ahead of McGregor imo.