All votes are winning votes because it gives us information to analyze. Good luck on the bets!
![]()
Great job on the votes guys!! I'm going to try and submit my vote on fight morning.. We had 12 last week which I thought was a good number to gain traction, and already two this week. Most of the votes on these things are coming in on the latter side. Maybe we can touch that vote number again, and the coolest part about it is you have to vote to see what the Poll is.. I know that's how it normally works, but still like that. Hope everyone gives their honest opinion.
Good luck on the bets!
![]()
Great job on the votes guys!! I'm going to try and submit my vote on fight morning.. We had 12 last week which I thought was a good number to gain traction, and already two this week. Most of the votes on these things are coming in on the latter side. Maybe we can touch that vote number again, and the coolest part about it is you have to vote to see what the Poll is.. I know that's how it normally works, but still like that. Hope everyone gives their honest opinion.
Good luck on the bets!
![]()
I'm going with Chiasson by volume. I think she keeps it on the feet most of the fight, and outstrikes Bueno Silva from range and in the clinch. Not confident at all by the way, but we'll see. Good luck on the bets!
My poll record: 4-1
correct: Aslan, Mariscal, Allen, Oezdemir
wrong: Gaethje
I'm going with Chiasson by volume. I think she keeps it on the feet most of the fight, and outstrikes Bueno Silva from range and in the clinch. Not confident at all by the way, but we'll see. Good luck on the bets!
My poll record: 4-1
correct: Aslan, Mariscal, Allen, Oezdemir
wrong: Gaethje
No reason for my rude comments guys.. Can I blame it on the Vodka Juice?
Thanks for all the cooperation, and see you in two weeks.. GL on the bets. I am considering backing Poatan , but I don't like the odds.
No reason for my rude comments guys.. Can I blame it on the Vodka Juice?
Thanks for all the cooperation, and see you in two weeks.. GL on the bets. I am considering backing Poatan , but I don't like the odds.
