Happy UFC 325 COVERS, the A.I. System cashed 2-0 last Sat with the UFC with Gaethje+9.5+130 and Over 2.5 rounds. Tonight, the A.I. System has (2) MASSIVE plays on Torrez Finney ML+120 & Torrez Finney+3.5-140. Fight starts in about 1 hr at 8:00pm est, give or take. ![]()
![]()
MASSIVE A.I. UFC System Plays: Torrez Finney ML+120 + Torrez Finney+3.5
Happy UFC 325 COVERS, the A.I. System cashed 2-0 last Sat with the UFC with Gaethje+9.5+130 and Over 2.5 rounds. Tonight, the A.I. System has (2) MASSIVE plays on Torrez Finney ML+120 & Torrez Finney+3.5-140. Fight starts in about 1 hr at 8:00pm est, give or take. ![]()
![]()
It means if you have no idea about MMA.. We really don't need to see your text in Caps and Bold Text being that you are a casual bettor, and your comments are less important..
It's a fight handicap related to the final score given by the judges.. So if all judges score the fight 29-28 for Malkoun.. Finney covers +3.5 handicap since the total would be 87-84 points.
It means if you have no idea about MMA.. We really don't need to see your text in Caps and Bold Text being that you are a casual bettor, and your comments are less important..
It's a fight handicap related to the final score given by the judges.. So if all judges score the fight 29-28 for Malkoun.. Finney covers +3.5 handicap since the total would be 87-84 points.
@PUSSYGALORE333
NO, +3.5 is the spread on Torrez Finney. You had asked me last Sat the same ? on what the +9.5 was on Gaethje+9.5. I am not sure if you had read my response to that inquiry you had last Sat, but here is the link below and I will also copy n paste what I had said last week for those who don't want to view the link.
A few yrs ago the majority of books started offering spreads on fights, besides ML's. If a fighter wins inside the distance when you take the spread you still win the bet, otherwise its just insurance if the fight goes the distance to the judges scorecards, so the point spread is applied to the fighter's combined total points amongst the 3 judges. It is just insurance to have, in case fight goes distance and your fighter might get robbed by crooked judges on the ML, but the spread can sometimes cover for the split.
https://www.covers.com/forum/mixed-martial-arts-212/massive-ai-system-ufc-324-side-ampamp-total-system-plays-104011140
@PUSSYGALORE333
NO, +3.5 is the spread on Torrez Finney. You had asked me last Sat the same ? on what the +9.5 was on Gaethje+9.5. I am not sure if you had read my response to that inquiry you had last Sat, but here is the link below and I will also copy n paste what I had said last week for those who don't want to view the link.
A few yrs ago the majority of books started offering spreads on fights, besides ML's. If a fighter wins inside the distance when you take the spread you still win the bet, otherwise its just insurance if the fight goes the distance to the judges scorecards, so the point spread is applied to the fighter's combined total points amongst the 3 judges. It is just insurance to have, in case fight goes distance and your fighter might get robbed by crooked judges on the ML, but the spread can sometimes cover for the split.
https://www.covers.com/forum/mixed-martial-arts-212/massive-ai-system-ufc-324-side-ampamp-total-system-plays-104011140
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,721
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,217
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,428
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,531
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,530
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,850
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- Tuesday 3,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
