The A.I. System has Justin Gaetjhe+9.5(+120) and has Justin Gaetjhe/Paddy Pimblett Over 2.5 rounds(-120). Fight is in 1 hr a little after Midnight est. ![]()
![]()
MASSIVE A.I. System UFC 324 Side & Total System Plays
The A.I. System has Justin Gaetjhe+9.5(+120) and has Justin Gaetjhe/Paddy Pimblett Over 2.5 rounds(-120). Fight is in 1 hr a little after Midnight est. ![]()
![]()
I wonder when COVERS will ever fix the GLITCH with the & sign = amp; in the subj headers?? I never understood it and others have asked me what is means and I've told them that when you post the "&" sign in headers that is what happens. Also, would be awesome in future if they had exact time stamp on posts, like 11:00pm est, rather than "posted 5 hrs ago"..Just some friendly suggestions for 2026
I wonder when COVERS will ever fix the GLITCH with the & sign = amp; in the subj headers?? I never understood it and others have asked me what is means and I've told them that when you post the "&" sign in headers that is what happens. Also, would be awesome in future if they had exact time stamp on posts, like 11:00pm est, rather than "posted 5 hrs ago"..Just some friendly suggestions for 2026
@PUSSYGALORE333
A few yrs ago the majority of books started offering spreads on fights, besides ML's. If a fighter wins inside the distance when you take the spread you still win the bet, otherwise its just insurance if the fight goes the distance to the judges scorecards, so the point spread is applied to the fighter's combined total points amongst the 3 judges. It paid +120, rather than taking the ML+200, but its just some MONSTER insurance to have.
@PUSSYGALORE333
A few yrs ago the majority of books started offering spreads on fights, besides ML's. If a fighter wins inside the distance when you take the spread you still win the bet, otherwise its just insurance if the fight goes the distance to the judges scorecards, so the point spread is applied to the fighter's combined total points amongst the 3 judges. It paid +120, rather than taking the ML+200, but its just some MONSTER insurance to have.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,716
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,214
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,416
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,522
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,843
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,706
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
