• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Mars101 Last Free MMA Pick UFN Maia/Laflare!!

    12 Next Last»
    Mars101
    Ferrari29
    MrWonderful
    sharpstick
    Jailbait7127
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1264
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 4:44 AM ET #1

    The last pick I'll be making here since nobody seems to appreciate my free picks. Too many chubs here ragging me every opportunity they can and frankly I'm fed up with it. Just hit a rough patch and I explicitly said I wouldn't win every bet I make. All my picks have been sharp and value based. And despite the rough streak I'm still + profits.

    No more picks after UFC Fight Night Maia vs Laflare. Not going to be taking any more verbal harassment nor troll remarks from unprofitable losing bettors. 

    Ryan Laflare 1.67 10 Units

    Last free pick so enjoy it while it lasts because the next time I give picks out I'll be charging for them. 


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    The last pick I'll be making here since nobody seems to appreciate my free picks. Too many chubs here ragging me every opportunity they can and frankly I'm fed up with it. Just hit a rough patch and I explicitly said I wouldn't win every bet I make. All my picks have been sharp and value based. And despite the rough streak I'm still + profits.

    No more picks after UFC Fight Night Maia vs Laflare. Not going to be taking any more verbal harassment nor troll remarks from unprofitable losing bettors. 

    Ryan Laflare 1.67 10 Units

    Last free pick so enjoy it while it lasts because the next time I give picks out I'll be charging for them. 


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 5:18 AM ET #2

    Mars' friend 3 best picks: Larkin, Henderson, Robertson. His friend's 3 worst: Gagnon, Tibau, and that 5 man parlay. A few plays I really like and a few I was very puzzled at.
    Reply
    Mars' friend 3 best picks: Larkin, Henderson, Robertson. His friend's 3 worst: Gagnon, Tibau, and that 5 man parlay. A few plays I really like and a few I was very puzzled at.
     
    MrWonderful
    MrWonderful
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 792
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 9:33 AM ET #3

    Reply
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:00 AM ET #4

    Reply
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6807
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:09 AM ET #5

    Reply
     
    AlexMadison
    AlexMadison
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:14 AM ET #6

    I think LaFlare good one. 
    Reply
    I think LaFlare good one. 
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 11:53 AM ET #7

    ahhhh quit being a baby mars.....

    we only rag on u cuz u give false info on your betting records

    Reply

    ahhhh quit being a baby mars.....

    we only rag on u cuz u give false info on your betting records

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 12:20 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    ahhhh quit being a baby mars.....

    we only rag on u cuz u give false info on your betting records


    For the record, our aspiring tout's Covers record is now a very impressive 4-5.

    Mars, since you say this is your last "free" pick before you start charging us, you should probably post the address of your tout website in this thread so that we can all immediately sign up!!!


    Mars101
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    ahhhh quit being a baby mars.....

    we only rag on u cuz u give false info on your betting records


    For the record, our aspiring tout's Covers record is now a very impressive 4-5.

    Mars, since you say this is your last "free" pick before you start charging us, you should probably post the address of your tout website in this thread so that we can all immediately sign up!!!


    Mars101
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    For the record, our aspiring tout's Covers record is now a very impressive 4-5.

    Mars, since you say this is your last "free" pick before you start charging us, you should probably post the address of your tout website in this thread so that we can all immediately sign up!!!


    Mars101
    This is coming from a guy who start a mma twitter account to see how many twitter follower he have. 130+? not bad, how many do you need before you start to charge the gullible one?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    For the record, our aspiring tout's Covers record is now a very impressive 4-5.

    Mars, since you say this is your last "free" pick before you start charging us, you should probably post the address of your tout website in this thread so that we can all immediately sign up!!!


    Mars101
    This is coming from a guy who start a mma twitter account to see how many twitter follower he have. 130+? not bad, how many do you need before you start to charge the gullible one?
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 8:15 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    This is coming from a guy who start a mma twitter account to see how many twitter follower he have. 130+? not bad, how many do you need before you start to charge the gullible one?


    If you knew anything about Twitter you would know that a user has the ability to block people from following them. I only let select people follow...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    This is coming from a guy who start a mma twitter account to see how many twitter follower he have. 130+? not bad, how many do you need before you start to charge the gullible one?


    If you knew anything about Twitter you would know that a user has the ability to block people from following them. I only let select people follow...

     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 9:30 PM ET #11

    So you block people who might question your integrity, people who might dispute your record? Block all the negative post? Is that what you saying?
    Reply
    So you block people who might question your integrity, people who might dispute your record? Block all the negative post? Is that what you saying?
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 9:43 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    So you block people who might question your integrity, people who might dispute your record? Block all the negative post? Is that what you saying?

    It's like Facebook you idiot!  You can approve or deny any new followers!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    So you block people who might question your integrity, people who might dispute your record? Block all the negative post? Is that what you saying?

    It's like Facebook you idiot!  You can approve or deny any new followers!! 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:22 PM ET #13

    no duh? what site that won't allow you to block unwanted poster. Are you that f*cking stupid to think people don't know that? Even on poker table you can block chat. 

    Wtf got to do with my question. Where did I did I say you can't block follower in twitter or facebook you dumbsh!t?
    Reply
    no duh? what site that won't allow you to block unwanted poster. Are you that f*cking stupid to think people don't know that? Even on poker table you can block chat. 

    Wtf got to do with my question. Where did I did I say you can't block follower in twitter or facebook you dumbsh!t?
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 12:31 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    no duh? what site that won't allow you to block unwanted poster. Are you that f*cking stupid to think people don't know that? Even on poker table you can block chat. 

    Wtf got to do with my question. Where did I did I say you can't block follower in twitter or facebook you dumbsh!t?

    Unfortunately, we can't block you here on Covers.....  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    no duh? what site that won't allow you to block unwanted poster. Are you that f*cking stupid to think people don't know that? Even on poker table you can block chat. 

    Wtf got to do with my question. Where did I did I say you can't block follower in twitter or facebook you dumbsh!t?

    Unfortunately, we can't block you here on Covers.....  
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 7:30 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:


    Unfortunately, we can't block you here on Covers.....  



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:


    Unfortunately, we can't block you here on Covers.....  



     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 1:02 PM ET #16

    UFC this weekend, I will argue with you egotistic pricks later. gl
    Reply
    UFC this weekend, I will argue with you egotistic pricks later. gl
     
    Howdoiplayxx
    Howdoiplayxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2808
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2015 - 11:44 AM ET #17

    SIGN ME UP FIRST PLEASE

    Here is my credit card info
    2234-1119-8761-8890
    3 digit security 546
    Expiration 08/17
    Billing Zipcode 89031

    How do I receive my picks and what's the charge? I only like the super value + picks and I don't do parlays.

    I look forward to hearing from you Marsbar. Thanks a ton.
























    Now GTFO
    Reply
    SIGN ME UP FIRST PLEASE

    Here is my credit card info
    2234-1119-8761-8890
    3 digit security 546
    Expiration 08/17
    Billing Zipcode 89031

    How do I receive my picks and what's the charge? I only like the super value + picks and I don't do parlays.

    I look forward to hearing from you Marsbar. Thanks a ton.
























    Now GTFO
     
    SidePiece
    SidePiece
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 4:06 PM ET #18

    I'd also like to sign up Mars. I'm also interested in hearing more about that "double banger" your boyfriend was raving about. I'll be eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks
    Reply
    I'd also like to sign up Mars. I'm also interested in hearing more about that "double banger" your boyfriend was raving about. I'll be eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 6:26 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    ahhhh quit being a baby mars.....

    we only rag on u cuz u give false info on your betting records


    Corey I have never falsified my record so don't know why you're going that route. Have I lost a few bets: Yes but in the long run I'll still be profitable because I'm picking live dogs and never paying the high juice. 

    Add up all my bets and I'm still up money. My buddy charges for his picks which he lets me have for free. I then pass the tips here with good intentions only to get lambasted. Accused of lying and insulted for no good reason. 

    And if anyone think I'm BS with my claims, I'll challenge anyone here to a MMA fantasy bet. I'll also lay 2-1 for a $100 says you won't be more profitable than me at the end of the challenge. So yeah, until you losers man up I suggest you just shut up. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    ahhhh quit being a baby mars.....

    we only rag on u cuz u give false info on your betting records


    Corey I have never falsified my record so don't know why you're going that route. Have I lost a few bets: Yes but in the long run I'll still be profitable because I'm picking live dogs and never paying the high juice. 

    Add up all my bets and I'm still up money. My buddy charges for his picks which he lets me have for free. I then pass the tips here with good intentions only to get lambasted. Accused of lying and insulted for no good reason. 

    And if anyone think I'm BS with my claims, I'll challenge anyone here to a MMA fantasy bet. I'll also lay 2-1 for a $100 says you won't be more profitable than me at the end of the challenge. So yeah, until you losers man up I suggest you just shut up. 


     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 7:37 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Corey I have never falsified my record so don't know why you're going that route. Have I lost a few bets: Yes but in the long run I'll still be profitable because I'm picking live dogs and never paying the high juice. 

    Add up all my bets and I'm still up money. My buddy charges for his picks which he lets me have for free. I then pass the tips here with good intentions only to get lambasted. Accused of lying and insulted for no good reason. 

    And if anyone think I'm BS with my claims, I'll challenge anyone here to a MMA fantasy bet. I'll also lay 2-1 for a $100 says you won't be more profitable than me at the end of the challenge. So yeah, until you losers man up I suggest you just shut up. 




    So I guess hiding that Mitch Gagnon loss over and over again  does not count as falsifying your record.


    The only challenge you are currently engaged in is to determine whether you or GigaOuts is the more delusional covers "contributor". 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Corey I have never falsified my record so don't know why you're going that route. Have I lost a few bets: Yes but in the long run I'll still be profitable because I'm picking live dogs and never paying the high juice. 

    Add up all my bets and I'm still up money. My buddy charges for his picks which he lets me have for free. I then pass the tips here with good intentions only to get lambasted. Accused of lying and insulted for no good reason. 

    And if anyone think I'm BS with my claims, I'll challenge anyone here to a MMA fantasy bet. I'll also lay 2-1 for a $100 says you won't be more profitable than me at the end of the challenge. So yeah, until you losers man up I suggest you just shut up. 




    So I guess hiding that Mitch Gagnon loss over and over again  does not count as falsifying your record.


    The only challenge you are currently engaged in is to determine whether you or GigaOuts is the more delusional covers "contributor". 

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 7:42 PM ET #21

    QUOTE Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Corey I have never falsified my record so don't know why you're going that route. Have I lost a few bets: Yes but in the long run I'll still be profitable because I'm picking live dogs and never paying the high juice. 

    Add up all my bets and I'm still up money. My buddy charges for his picks which he lets me have for free. I then pass the tips here with good intentions only to get lambasted. Accused of lying and insulted for no good reason. 

    And if anyone think I'm BS with my claims, I'll challenge anyone here to a MMA fantasy bet. I'll also lay 2-1 for a $100 says you won't be more profitable than me at the end of the challenge. So yeah, until you losers man up I suggest you just shut up. 


    So if you have never falsified your record, how about you enlighten us on what your overall win/loss record is since you started posting on covers. 

    And while you are at it, why don't you post your tout friends website. There's is already like 6 guys who have responded in this thread that have stated that they are absolutely dying to sign up!!!

    Mars101
    Reply
    QUOTE Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Corey I have never falsified my record so don't know why you're going that route. Have I lost a few bets: Yes but in the long run I'll still be profitable because I'm picking live dogs and never paying the high juice. 

    Add up all my bets and I'm still up money. My buddy charges for his picks which he lets me have for free. I then pass the tips here with good intentions only to get lambasted. Accused of lying and insulted for no good reason. 

    And if anyone think I'm BS with my claims, I'll challenge anyone here to a MMA fantasy bet. I'll also lay 2-1 for a $100 says you won't be more profitable than me at the end of the challenge. So yeah, until you losers man up I suggest you just shut up. 


    So if you have never falsified your record, how about you enlighten us on what your overall win/loss record is since you started posting on covers. 

    And while you are at it, why don't you post your tout friends website. There's is already like 6 guys who have responded in this thread that have stated that they are absolutely dying to sign up!!!

    Mars101
     
    str8edgejedi
    str8edgejedi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2015 - 2:10 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    The last pick I'll be making here since nobody seems to appreciate my free picks. Too many chubs here ragging me every opportunity they can and frankly I'm fed up with it. Just hit a rough patch and I explicitly said I wouldn't win every bet I make. All my picks have been sharp and value based. And despite the rough streak I'm still + profits.

    No more picks after UFC Fight Night Maia vs Laflare. Not going to be taking any more verbal harassment nor troll remarks from unprofitable losing bettors. 

    Ryan Laflare 1.67 10 Units

    Last free pick so enjoy it while it lasts because the next time I give picks out I'll be charging for them. 




    I will gladly pay for your picks so I can fade them.. When does your tout service start?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    The last pick I'll be making here since nobody seems to appreciate my free picks. Too many chubs here ragging me every opportunity they can and frankly I'm fed up with it. Just hit a rough patch and I explicitly said I wouldn't win every bet I make. All my picks have been sharp and value based. And despite the rough streak I'm still + profits.

    No more picks after UFC Fight Night Maia vs Laflare. Not going to be taking any more verbal harassment nor troll remarks from unprofitable losing bettors. 

    Ryan Laflare 1.67 10 Units

    Last free pick so enjoy it while it lasts because the next time I give picks out I'll be charging for them. 




    I will gladly pay for your picks so I can fade them.. When does your tout service start?
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2015 - 11:50 AM ET #23

    Reply
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2015 - 12:07 PM ET #24

    QUOTE FROM MARS:

    "I don't even watch the UFC"

    Reply
    QUOTE FROM MARS:

    "I don't even watch the UFC"

     
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2015 - 12:17 PM ET #25

    And Mars rides off into the sunset never to be heard from again. Until he comes up with a new profile and tries this same BS again
    Reply
    And Mars rides off into the sunset never to be heard from again. Until he comes up with a new profile and tries this same BS again
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,275
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,645
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,125
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.