Aspinal -112
I bet this last week, I know the line is closer to -140 now. Tom is the best heavyweight in the world, his hand and foot speed for a heavyweight are incredible. If Blaydes holds him down for 5 rounds and I lose then so be it.
Aspinal -112
I bet this last week, I know the line is closer to -140 now. Tom is the best heavyweight in the world, his hand and foot speed for a heavyweight are incredible. If Blaydes holds him down for 5 rounds and I lose then so be it.
Aspinal -112
I bet this last week, I know the line is closer to -140 now. Tom is the best heavyweight in the world, his hand and foot speed for a heavyweight are incredible. If Blaydes holds him down for 5 rounds and I lose then so be it.
So wait, you broke even? You were talking all day like a man who had it all figured out & who won a fortune
So wait, you broke even? You were talking all day like a man who had it all figured out & who won a fortune
