Last I saw both fighters were -115.This is a very interesting fight and IMO Condit will do.I think this is a great fight for Condit in the matchup because he is a very technical fighter & he will be able to really showcase his skills which is hard to do vs Woolsey & Lawler who bang hard.Maia has been wrecking folks,but this isn't Magneyor Matt Brown .Condit will catch Maia with a hook and lights out.I would lay up -170 on Condit.
Last I saw both fighters were -115.This is a very interesting fight and IMO Condit will do.I think this is a great fight for Condit in the matchup because he is a very technical fighter & he will be able to really showcase his skills which is hard to do vs Woolsey & Lawler who bang hard.Maia has been wrecking folks,but this isn't Magneyor Matt Brown .Condit will catch Maia with a hook and lights out.I would lay up -170 on Condit.
This is a tough one. Condit is may all time fav fighter so I will (and already have) bet on him. Betting with your heart is usually stupid. You have it called correctly IMO. If Carlos survives the 1st 2 rounds (of course he could always catch him with flying knee coming in) he will probably do what Rory did and eventually finish him bc its 5. Likely scenario is Maia getting takedown (which are usually unstoppable) and Carlos defending. Carlos has only been finished via sub and by much lesser guys than Maia (the best). That's prob the play - Maia v sub in rd 1 or 2 or Carlos ITD. Curious to see if there's any value in between those 2.
This is a tough one. Condit is may all time fav fighter so I will (and already have) bet on him. Betting with your heart is usually stupid. You have it called correctly IMO. If Carlos survives the 1st 2 rounds (of course he could always catch him with flying knee coming in) he will probably do what Rory did and eventually finish him bc its 5. Likely scenario is Maia getting takedown (which are usually unstoppable) and Carlos defending. Carlos has only been finished via sub and by much lesser guys than Maia (the best). That's prob the play - Maia v sub in rd 1 or 2 or Carlos ITD. Curious to see if there's any value in between those 2.
This is a tough one. Condit is may all time fav fighter so I will (and already have) bet on him. Betting with your heart is usually stupid. You have it called correctly IMO. If Carlos survives the 1st 2 rounds (of course he could always catch him with flying knee coming in) he will probably do what Rory did and eventually finish him bc its 5. Likely scenario is Maia getting takedown (which are usually unstoppable) and Carlos defending. Carlos has only been finished via sub and by much lesser guys than Maia (the best). That's prob the play - Maia v sub in rd 1 or 2 or Carlos ITD. Curious to see if there's any value in between those 2.
That was an all out war between condit and Rory I was watching it earlier and I was wondering how that guard would hold up against maia. Not to contradict myself but let's not forget both these men faced Jake Shields w different results.
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
This is a tough one. Condit is may all time fav fighter so I will (and already have) bet on him. Betting with your heart is usually stupid. You have it called correctly IMO. If Carlos survives the 1st 2 rounds (of course he could always catch him with flying knee coming in) he will probably do what Rory did and eventually finish him bc its 5. Likely scenario is Maia getting takedown (which are usually unstoppable) and Carlos defending. Carlos has only been finished via sub and by much lesser guys than Maia (the best). That's prob the play - Maia v sub in rd 1 or 2 or Carlos ITD. Curious to see if there's any value in between those 2.
That was an all out war between condit and Rory I was watching it earlier and I was wondering how that guard would hold up against maia. Not to contradict myself but let's not forget both these men faced Jake Shields w different results.