Wow anyone watch and see the stats on the lupita match every catagorie was in her favor and one or two where close she got robbed the other girl did nothing to win lupita had as much control time and deff beat her on the feet and take downs where even I feel like she got robbed look up the stats if u disagree and explain how she could have won that match that was a joke
Lupita got robbed
Wow anyone watch and see the stats on the lupita match every catagorie was in her favor and one or two where close she got robbed the other girl did nothing to win lupita had as much control time and deff beat her on the feet and take downs where even I feel like she got robbed look up the stats if u disagree and explain how she could have won that match that was a joke
Another kinda fishy ending with Romanov looked like he was outta gas and might have lost last round but got his out and took it deff got hit in the balls but didn’t look that bad and think he faked the rest mind you I don’t have any money on these fights just love ufc and watching and on covers a lot with other sports but wow two riggy matches in a row glad my $$ is in my pocket lol good luck everyone else tho
Another kinda fishy ending with Romanov looked like he was outta gas and might have lost last round but got his out and took it deff got hit in the balls but didn’t look that bad and think he faked the rest mind you I don’t have any money on these fights just love ufc and watching and on covers a lot with other sports but wow two riggy matches in a row glad my $$ is in my pocket lol good luck everyone else tho
another robbery Luis Pena 100 percent lost
lost round 1 and 2
Munoz 4 takedowns to zero also has the lead in total strikes and total significant strikes
These judges suck !!!
another robbery Luis Pena 100 percent lost
lost round 1 and 2
Munoz 4 takedowns to zero also has the lead in total strikes and total significant strikes
These judges suck !!!
I’m finished betting on this sport unless it’s over/unders and props. These judges continue to be incompetent and nothing is done about it. The Lupita decision is indefensible. But so is the one judge who had it 29-28 Munoz. Pena still win and I won some money. But I can’t put my faith in these morons anymore. Munoz won the first. But between the 2nd and 3rd, which judge actually watched Munoz win either of those????
I’m finished betting on this sport unless it’s over/unders and props. These judges continue to be incompetent and nothing is done about it. The Lupita decision is indefensible. But so is the one judge who had it 29-28 Munoz. Pena still win and I won some money. But I can’t put my faith in these morons anymore. Munoz won the first. But between the 2nd and 3rd, which judge actually watched Munoz win either of those????
@Caj727
Look at total strikes in round 1 and 2 munoz had landed more in both rounds and had 4 takedowns to zero not to mention 3 times looked like Pena was about to get knocked out. No way pena won that fight but he did come on strong in the 3rd round
rewatch it Pena definitely got wobbled a few times
@Caj727
Look at total strikes in round 1 and 2 munoz had landed more in both rounds and had 4 takedowns to zero not to mention 3 times looked like Pena was about to get knocked out. No way pena won that fight but he did come on strong in the 3rd round
rewatch it Pena definitely got wobbled a few times
@IMABADMAN
Really? I didn’t see it that way in the 2nd as it went along. Nevertheless, I won’t belabor it any longer. Not after what I just witnessed one judge score the Cortez easy win in favor of Kish.
@IMABADMAN
Really? I didn’t see it that way in the 2nd as it went along. Nevertheless, I won’t belabor it any longer. Not after what I just witnessed one judge score the Cortez easy win in favor of Kish.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,754
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,779
- PART DEUX 261
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,580
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,873
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
