• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Lombard/Magny

    RenegadesOfFunk
    ParlayJoe17
    JimGunn
    adrenalin112
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 862
    Posts: 10
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 4:35 PM ET #1

    I love this fight.  I will start off by saying I am a Neil Magny fan but I think he has no chance here.  Unless Lombard is shot---You never know what you will get out of a 1 year suspension-layoff.  But Lombard is a master,  stronger,  more technical and experienced.  Only advantage Magny has is his length and he will not be able to use it to his advantage.  Magny could not take advantage of a much lesser of an opponent in Maia......I am very surprised to see all the money going Magnys way----Just wish it was not at some ungodly hour....Oh well.  Best of luck to all. Lombard by 2nd round knockout
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I love this fight.  I will start off by saying I am a Neil Magny fan but I think he has no chance here.  Unless Lombard is shot---You never know what you will get out of a 1 year suspension-layoff.  But Lombard is a master,  stronger,  more technical and experienced.  Only advantage Magny has is his length and he will not be able to use it to his advantage.  Magny could not take advantage of a much lesser of an opponent in Maia......I am very surprised to see all the money going Magnys way----Just wish it was not at some ungodly hour....Oh well.  Best of luck to all. Lombard by 2nd round knockout
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 5:28 PM ET #2

    I'm on Magny.  He's been steadily improving and seems to have really become a student of the game.  No shame it getting dominated on the ground by Maia - he's basically done that to everyone at WW except for Rory who actually was dominated too in the first round.  I guess Shield stalemated him too.  Anyway, Lombard is coming off the juice and his career is on the decline at 38 or whatever he is.  I got most of mine in between +115 and -115, so not really sure how great it is now that its all the way to -150 etc. but I like Neil's chances here.
    Reply
    I'm on Magny.  He's been steadily improving and seems to have really become a student of the game.  No shame it getting dominated on the ground by Maia - he's basically done that to everyone at WW except for Rory who actually was dominated too in the first round.  I guess Shield stalemated him too.  Anyway, Lombard is coming off the juice and his career is on the decline at 38 or whatever he is.  I got most of mine in between +115 and -115, so not really sure how great it is now that its all the way to -150 etc. but I like Neil's chances here.
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 5:37 PM ET #3

    I like Magny quite a bit---but just not here----wrong spot.  And I think money will swing back to Lombard and Lombard may even go off as a small fave.
    Reply
    I like Magny quite a bit---but just not here----wrong spot.  And I think money will swing back to Lombard and Lombard may even go off as a small fave.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 8:31 PM ET #4

    Every sharp I know is on Magny since he opened at + money. I'm not surprised with the way he has looked lately and his huge height and reach advantage. It's tempting now to bet Lombard at +125. I'm still considering my options.
    Reply
    Every sharp I know is on Magny since he opened at + money. I'm not surprised with the way he has looked lately and his huge height and reach advantage. It's tempting now to bet Lombard at +125. I'm still considering my options.
     
    adrenalin112
    adrenalin112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 9:44 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    I love this fight.  I will start off by saying I am a Neil Magny fan but I think he has no chance here.  Unless Lombard is shot---You never know what you will get out of a 1 year suspension-layoff.  But Lombard is a master,  stronger,  more technical and experienced.  Only advantage Magny has is his length and he will not be able to use it to his advantage.  Magny could not take advantage of a much lesser of an opponent in Maia......I am very surprised to see all the money going Magnys way----Just wish it was not at some ungodly hour....Oh well.  Best of luck to all. Lombard by 2nd round knockout


    youre a crazy person thinking maia was a much lesser opponent.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    I love this fight.  I will start off by saying I am a Neil Magny fan but I think he has no chance here.  Unless Lombard is shot---You never know what you will get out of a 1 year suspension-layoff.  But Lombard is a master,  stronger,  more technical and experienced.  Only advantage Magny has is his length and he will not be able to use it to his advantage.  Magny could not take advantage of a much lesser of an opponent in Maia......I am very surprised to see all the money going Magnys way----Just wish it was not at some ungodly hour....Oh well.  Best of luck to all. Lombard by 2nd round knockout


    youre a crazy person thinking maia was a much lesser opponent.
     
    adrenalin112
    adrenalin112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 9:48 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I'm on Magny.  He's been steadily improving and seems to have really become a student of the game.  No shame it getting dominated on the ground by Maia - he's basically done that to everyone at WW except for Rory who actually was dominated too in the first round.  I guess Shield stalemated him too.  Anyway, Lombard is coming off the juice and his career is on the decline at 38 or whatever he is.  I got most of mine in between +115 and -115, so not really sure how great it is now that its all the way to -150 etc. but I like Neil's chances here.


    pretty sure he's still on the juice.

    1 week ago:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgKacanDtqwzWERkVZ6yp9eWPE8SQJ8rX28cI0/?taken-by=hectorlombard
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I'm on Magny.  He's been steadily improving and seems to have really become a student of the game.  No shame it getting dominated on the ground by Maia - he's basically done that to everyone at WW except for Rory who actually was dominated too in the first round.  I guess Shield stalemated him too.  Anyway, Lombard is coming off the juice and his career is on the decline at 38 or whatever he is.  I got most of mine in between +115 and -115, so not really sure how great it is now that its all the way to -150 etc. but I like Neil's chances here.


    pretty sure he's still on the juice.

    1 week ago:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgKacanDtqwzWERkVZ6yp9eWPE8SQJ8rX28cI0/?taken-by=hectorlombard
     
    adrenalin112
    adrenalin112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 9:51 PM ET #7

    if lombard wins it's going to be by an early steroid power KO, otherwise Magny will out work him and take over the second half of the fight & win rounds 2 & 3.

    i actually like the prop bets on this one:

    lombard rd1 +550
    lombard rd2 +750
    lombard ko +410
    magny decision +160


    Reply
    if lombard wins it's going to be by an early steroid power KO, otherwise Magny will out work him and take over the second half of the fight & win rounds 2 & 3.

    i actually like the prop bets on this one:

    lombard rd1 +550
    lombard rd2 +750
    lombard ko +410
    magny decision +160


     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 3:14 AM ET #8

    I definitely like your prop bet angle.  I may add because I really do think Lombard by KO is what happens--but if he does gas we may see a Magny decision.   And you are correct I miss spoke Maia is not a much lesser of an opponent as I stated.  What I really meant but did not state was at the time of the fight I think Lombard was and is a better fighter thant Maia. Obviously completely different style fighters.  Maia has had a fantastic career against top notch opponents I just think he is done.  I took Magny over Maia in that fight---obviously not a good result for me.  We shall see this weekend.
    Reply
    I definitely like your prop bet angle.  I may add because I really do think Lombard by KO is what happens--but if he does gas we may see a Magny decision.   And you are correct I miss spoke Maia is not a much lesser of an opponent as I stated.  What I really meant but did not state was at the time of the fight I think Lombard was and is a better fighter thant Maia. Obviously completely different style fighters.  Maia has had a fantastic career against top notch opponents I just think he is done.  I took Magny over Maia in that fight---obviously not a good result for me.  We shall see this weekend.
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 6:02 PM ET #9

    I am loading the truck up-----money will start to head back to Lombard here-----I see Magnys head big ears and all being knocked off by Lombard.....Lets do this.  
    Reply
    I am loading the truck up-----money will start to head back to Lombard here-----I see Magnys head big ears and all being knocked off by Lombard.....Lets do this.  
     
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2016 - 6:38 AM ET #10

    Glad I got in when I did---Lombard is now -120......
    Reply
    Glad I got in when I did---Lombard is now -120......
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,431
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,603
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 109
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.