Yea I don't see it, just Magny had no chance vs RDA, everyone was on Magny and it was easy money....this will be the same thing. Lee is solid but he isn't ready for Tony.....Ferguson odds vs Nurmagomedov was a pk.....Lee would NEVER be a pk vs Nurmagomedov because he isn't on the level of the top 2 in the division....Ferguson will pick him apart for 5 rds and take a unanimous decision......the end.
Yea I don't see it, just Magny had no chance vs RDA, everyone was on Magny and it was easy money....this will be the same thing. Lee is solid but he isn't ready for Tony.....Ferguson odds vs Nurmagomedov was a pk.....Lee would NEVER be a pk vs Nurmagomedov because he isn't on the level of the top 2 in the division....Ferguson will pick him apart for 5 rds and take a unanimous decision......the end.
So everyone is entitled to an opinion on a side, that's the point of this forum. I happen to like Tony. You like Kevin. No worries, anyone can win. I'm just interested in knowing if you really believe you moved this line? It has always fascinated me when people online make this statement and I'm curious to know if you really believe that or if you being silly?
So everyone is entitled to an opinion on a side, that's the point of this forum. I happen to like Tony. You like Kevin. No worries, anyone can win. I'm just interested in knowing if you really believe you moved this line? It has always fascinated me when people online make this statement and I'm curious to know if you really believe that or if you being silly?
Lol he is a fool, u know how much u would have to bet to single handedly change a line....more then the money u would have from selling a beautiful 4 bedroom house.... Guys a clown. Tony is going right through this kid....
Lol he is a fool, u know how much u would have to bet to single handedly change a line....more then the money u would have from selling a beautiful 4 bedroom house.... Guys a clown. Tony is going right through this kid....