![]()
LIVE COMMENTS WELCOME ... mma time 927 pm eastern
Views: 270
Posts: 18
Posted:
#2
I had Karine Silva to finish off a parlay and I DID NOT think she won....but ill take it! Putting those winnings on Lewis! I like Waldo, but i dont think he can bang with Lewis.
I had Karine Silva to finish off a parlay and I DID NOT think she won....but ill take it! Putting those winnings on Lewis! I like Waldo, but i dont think he can bang with Lewis.
Posted:
#4
wow lewis poor showing... no bet... live live live... just can't trust heavyweights .. one punch can end a fight so did not press the fav ... oh well
goldfinger 1964
wow lewis poor showing... no bet... live live live... just can't trust heavyweights .. one punch can end a fight so did not press the fav ... oh well
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,716
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,214
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,416
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,522
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,843
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,706
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
