Posted:
#1
Rodriguez got bet down in the main event. I guess I should not be
surprised since he's on a long win streak and the Junior is coming off
two losses. Junior fought better competition though and he should be
bigger in the cage. Anders and Dern both missed weight and their opponents are at good prices. For all her BJJ accolades I keep wanting to fade Dern against a striker each time she misses weight. Roy has amateur boxing experience. I'll take a stab on all three dogs, what the hell.
LFA 6 Risk $300.00
Rivaldo Junior (+135) vs Ray Rodriguez $100.00 for $135.00
Jon Kirk (+385) vs Eryk Anders $100.00 for $385.00
Katherine Roy (+700) vs Mackenzie Dern $100.00 for $700.00
LFA 6 Risk $300.00
Rivaldo Junior (+135) vs Ray Rodriguez $100.00 for $135.00
Jon Kirk (+385) vs Eryk Anders $100.00 for $385.00
Katherine Roy (+700) vs Mackenzie Dern $100.00 for $700.00
