Anything sticking out?
Lets Talk Early UFC300
I haven't bet anything yet for 300 but as much as it pains me to say this, I think Aljo is on a whole different level than Kattar. I don't really like Aljo, feel he had the flukiest title run in the history of the ufc, but I think he can run through Kattar.
I haven't bet anything yet for 300 but as much as it pains me to say this, I think Aljo is on a whole different level than Kattar. I don't really like Aljo, feel he had the flukiest title run in the history of the ufc, but I think he can run through Kattar.
I think Kattar is best value on the entire card.........
They keep saying if sterling gets him down he will win, Kattar is a LOT bigger than Sterling and realistically has never been taken down once
on the feet sterling has no chance
I think Kattar is best value on the entire card.........
They keep saying if sterling gets him down he will win, Kattar is a LOT bigger than Sterling and realistically has never been taken down once
on the feet sterling has no chance
@Masshole617
i thinking the same thing my man, i know sterling is more rounded for sure but i think kattar is athletic enough to keep this up and def has the hands to outstrike him. Thinking of taking a stab at the KO for +500 Kattar
@Masshole617
i thinking the same thing my man, i know sterling is more rounded for sure but i think kattar is athletic enough to keep this up and def has the hands to outstrike him. Thinking of taking a stab at the KO for +500 Kattar
@Masshole617
Kattar hasn't fought very many wrestlers though. His takedown defense has been mostly vs guys like Allen, Emmett, Holloway, Giga, etc. None of those guys wrestle like Aljo. No doubt Kattar has advantage standing up, but I think Aljo will close the distance and get the fight to the ground asap. Kattar not known for his quickness, pretty sure the knee surgery didn't help improve that area. There's a reason Aljo has gone from -105 to -170. I think Aljo wins in what will likely be the most boring fight on the card. But who knows? Good luck man!
@Masshole617
Kattar hasn't fought very many wrestlers though. His takedown defense has been mostly vs guys like Allen, Emmett, Holloway, Giga, etc. None of those guys wrestle like Aljo. No doubt Kattar has advantage standing up, but I think Aljo will close the distance and get the fight to the ground asap. Kattar not known for his quickness, pretty sure the knee surgery didn't help improve that area. There's a reason Aljo has gone from -105 to -170. I think Aljo wins in what will likely be the most boring fight on the card. But who knows? Good luck man!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,754
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,815
- PART DEUX 261
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,582
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,874
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,644
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
