Fight was announced, I thought Lawler should win this hands down, both same age, Lawler has more experience, has height advantage, may not be as wide as Woodley though. Lawler has fought good wrestlers before so I think he can stop his wrestling. I am worried about Woodleys power, he could catch Lawler. The more this fight has been discussed the more people are making me re think this fight but im not gonna let that happen and am gonna stick with my gut and go with Lawler on this one.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Lawler -163
Lawler inside the distance +138
Fight was announced, I thought Lawler should win this hands down, both same age, Lawler has more experience, has height advantage, may not be as wide as Woodley though. Lawler has fought good wrestlers before so I think he can stop his wrestling. I am worried about Woodleys power, he could catch Lawler. The more this fight has been discussed the more people are making me re think this fight but im not gonna let that happen and am gonna stick with my gut and go with Lawler on this one.